Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Top 100 - Ngata at 42

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I think Flacco, Rice, and Yanda are the only Ravens that will make the list from here. Torrey Smith is not a top 40 player in this league and neither is Vonta Leach.
    I'm beginning to think it's Flacco, Reed and Rice left. The fact that Yanda doesn't make the list is a complete joke considering he's arguably the best player on our team, and probably top 20-30 in the league. They've said only 1 more lineman made the list, probably Joe Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpiderWebb View Post
    I'm beginning to think it's Flacco, Reed and Rice left. The fact that Yanda doesn't make the list is a complete joke considering he's arguably the best player on our team, and probably top 20-30 in the league. They've said only 1 more lineman made the list, probably Joe Thomas.
    I agree.
    Torrey is becoming a better and more popular player, but he's not top 100 yet

Blog Entries

Or Ryan Clady.

Actually, could be many linemen.

Joe Staley, Ryan Clady, Joe Thomas, Mike Iupati, Russell Okung...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Aaron Wilson tweeted that 3 Ravens will be announced tonight. I think they're in the 15-20 range?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlacco View Post
    Aaron Wilson tweeted that 3 Ravens will be announced tonight. I think they're in the 15-20 range?
    20-11 range

I'm going to guess the order is Rice, Reed, and Flacco. With Flacco some how behind RGIII

I'm going to guess the order is Rice, Reed, and Flacco. With Flacco some how behind RGIII
    Would they still have Reed up there for us or is this based on last year? I haven't watch a lick of this offseason filler show. Wouldn't it be Yanda, or was he announced already?

They said only one lineman is left, so I doubt Yanda makes the list at all, which is a crock of shit. They also seem to have counted Boldin and Pollard as Ravens, so Reed should be too I believe.

They said only one lineman is left, so I doubt Yanda makes the list at all, which is a crock of shit. They also seem to have counted Boldin and Pollard as Ravens, so Reed should be too I believe.
    Oh ok. I wondered how they did that. No YANDA!!!

The entire list is a crock of shit to be honest. I think it's just something to make people argue.

Like this morning on NFL AM, they still are comparing Matt Ryan to Flacco and the worst part is that they omit the obvious. Flacco plays against top ten defenses regularly, has no WR in the league of the ones Matt Ryan has to throw to, had to play with Cam holding him ransom in the later years, and has beaten the HOF caliber QBs on a regular basis (Ben, Brady, Mannings) while for the most part out playing them in those games.

People like to omit that Denver was like the #2 defense in the league and Flacco absolutely torched them in the playoffs. Sorry to go on a rant, but it ticked me off because analyst should not be allowed to comment when they bring only half of the facts. Matt Ryan only has one playoff win in five years, ONE, and even that almost wasn't.

I don't watch this show to see where they rank. I watch it because I like hearing what other players genuinely think about their opponents.

amazing how the best player AT HIS POSITION compared to his position-mates in the nfl that we have,
    SEEMINGLY,isnt in the top 100
    YANDA of course
    hope im wrong
    i know it means absolutely NOTHING
    but i always want my boys to win at EVERYTHING

Blog Entries

Yanda won't make the list, because of his position.
    Torrey won't make it, because he doesn't have the stats
    It's either, Reed or Lewis to go along with Rice and Flacco.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore