Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Purple Reign 2 Chapter 9 : Flacco turns down 90 million contract

Written in a way that will be tough to prove.... I think that IF it is scrutinized, there will be problems. Journalism?? Not from that guy.

Re: Purple Reign 2 Chapter 9 : Flacco turns down 90 million contract

Quote Originally Posted by barnanimal View Post
    Just curious who this is referring to?
    My guess is Jerry Coleman just because he is a giant douche. But he hasn't really climbed the ranks.

Re: Purple Reign 2 Chapter 9 : Flacco turns down 90 million contract

Far as Nestor is concerned I do find him to be an annoying wind bag who is overly reactionary but occasionally right.

That said the guy is a lot smarter than a lot of posters give him credit for. He has managed to take his brand of controversy and parlay it into a pretty decent career in sports and ownership of a small but known radio station. He may be a windbag but he is no dummy. While most of us are working 40hrs a week toiling in mediocrity and anonymity this guy is pretty much living a sports lovers dream. Free road trips, SB trips, press credentials to whatever event you want and prob a decent income.

Far as the book is concerned its not to bad and most Ravens fans will enjoy it if they put aside the fact Nestor wrote it.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis