Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

British soldiers hacked to death in London by muslim extremists

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265

Absolutely disgusting. I don't know what to say, just shocking animal like behavior, and just another example of how our weak government lets just about any animal into our country, this has to stop.

Re: British soldiers hacked to death in London by muslim extremists

Very sad and very disturbing.

This has my blood boiling on a number of fronts. First, I share your concern, leach, about how anyone an come into your country and our country relatively unchecked.

Second, as I listened to witness interviews, there was a common theme amongst them of "There was nothing we could do". I am very pro 2nd Amendment and this may have had a different outcome in the states, particularly in Texas. GB has gone to the extreme, IMO, with gun control and this is one of the byproducts. Citizens simply have no way of stopping something like this. Faith is placed on the police, not all of whom are armed, to stop this. Thankfully, the armed police got there and took the necessary action to stop these guys but it was a little too late for the dead man.

Third, the cavalier attitude and brazeness of the man in the video is haunting. It takes a special type of psycho to do what he did and then be so in your face about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Very sad and very disturbing.

This has my blood boiling on a number of fronts. First, I share your concern, leach, about how anyone an come into your country and our country relatively unchecked.

Second, as I listened to witness interviews, there was a common theme amongst them of "There was nothing we could do". I am very pro 2nd Amendment and this may have had a different outcome in the states, particularly in Texas. GB has gone to the extreme, IMO, with gun control and this is one of the byproducts. Citizens simply have no way of stopping something like this. Faith is placed on the police, not all of whom are armed, to stop this. Thankfully, the armed police got there and took the necessary action to stop these guys but it was a little too late for the dead man.

Third, the cavalier attitude and brazeness of the man in the video is haunting. It takes a special type of psycho to do what he did and then be so in your face about it.
    Totally share your opinion on this Houston. I am a huge fan of how states such as Texas run things, and I wish we adopted the same laws on gun control etc... sadly, Britian is obsessed with human rights, and letting people like this get away with anything. I have no doubt that these morons will be going to a special institute of some kind and away from the normal prisons where they'd literally get eliminated in.

I am on a flight and have been reading articles on BBC, Sky, etc about this and they're mentioning that people from the EDL came out immediately after the attack.

Who are the EDL?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I am on a flight and have been reading articles on BBC, Sky, etc about this and they're mentioning that people from the EDL came out immediately after the attack.

Who are the EDL?
    Xenophobic bigots, and by the British legal definition of the term, terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Xenophobic bigots, and by the British legal definition of the term, terrorists.
    I was looking for a more textbook definition

Blog Entries

How many bystanders were shot by the perpetrators? None.

If citizens had guns, it's likely the perpetrators would have too, then we aren't talking about a single person dead.

I appreciate America has a particular stance on firearms. That's for you guys. That's not here, and the idea this would have ended better with firearms in peoples' hands just doesn't wash.

Personally I don't want to live in a country where I feel I need to own a firearm to be safe because everyone else owns one. Going about my daily life I feel safe, I don't live in fear of gun crime.

So yeah. What is right for you guys isn't right for the rest of us.

Blog Entries

How many bystanders were shot by the perpetrators? None.

If citizens had guns, it's likely the perpetrators would have too, then we aren't talking about a single person dead.

I appreciate America has a particular stance on firearms. That's for you guys. That's not here, and the idea this would have ended better with firearms in peoples' hands just doesn't wash.

Personally I don't want to live in a country where I feel I need to own a firearm to be safe because everyone else owns one. Going about my daily life I feel safe, I don't live in fear of gun crime.

So yeah. What is right for you guys isn't right for the rest of us.
    So how would you or anyone else have defended themselves if this guy decided to continue going after others with those knives?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So how would you or anyone else have defended themselves if this guy decided to continue going after others with those knives?
    Paid the jizya, methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Totally share your opinion on this Houston. I am a huge fan of how states such as Texas run things, and I wish we adopted the same laws on gun control etc... sadly, Britain is obsessed with human rights, and letting people like this get away with anything. I have no doubt that these morons will be going to a special institute of some kind and away from the normal prisons where they'd literally get eliminated in.
    So you want England to deregulate businesses, destroy the environment, rule out zoning laws, and want your leader to want to succeed from the home nation TWICE?

I'm on the fence in regards to guns, but trust me, Texas isn't exactly a Utopian society. Maybe Houston is.

Also Britain is obsessed with human rights? Oh, I'm sorry, I never thought anyone would want their human rights to be infringed by the government. Or is it alright for infringing other people's rights by the government as long as it is acting on your behalf? What happens when you're targeted? Will you be obsessing about human rights then?

Edit: Now let's be clear. I am not supporting these extremists at any point. What they have done is horrible and should be treated as such. But I am against blindly waving a club around and looking for blood. They should receive a fair trial (I don't know how British court system works) and if guilty (do I think they're guilty? Yeah, but a trial should be rendered nonetheless) should receive a punishment that befits such an act. I don't like mob justice, which so many seem to look for.
    Last edited by Rookie; 05-23-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Description of one of the attackers:

According to BBC sources, Mr Adebolajo, a Briton of Nigerian descent, comes from a devout Christian family but took up Islam after leaving college in 2001.

So that's at least 50% of those involved, and not an immigration issue in sight.

But hey. Whatever. Immigrants! Kick em out! Rabble rabble!

Blog Entries

Description of one of the attackers:

According to BBC sources, Mr Adebolajo, a Briton of Nigerian descent, comes from a devout Christian family but took up Islam after leaving college in 2001.

So that's at least 50% of those involved, and not an immigration issue in sight.

But hey. Whatever. Immigrants! Kick em out! Rabble rabble!
    And you really think he wasn't brainwashed/convinced by a muslim extremist who immigrated over here? These animals are probably involved in an organization of some form that likely contains several arabic immigrants.