Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
Very sad and very disturbing.

This has my blood boiling on a number of fronts. First, I share your concern, leach, about how anyone an come into your country and our country relatively unchecked.

Second, as I listened to witness interviews, there was a common theme amongst them of "There was nothing we could do". I am very pro 2nd Amendment and this may have had a different outcome in the states, particularly in Texas. GB has gone to the extreme, IMO, with gun control and this is one of the byproducts. Citizens simply have no way of stopping something like this. Faith is placed on the police, not all of whom are armed, to stop this. Thankfully, the armed police got there and took the necessary action to stop these guys but it was a little too late for the dead man.

Third, the cavalier attitude and brazeness of the man in the video is haunting. It takes a special type of psycho to do what he did and then be so in your face about it.
I dunno, correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like there was only one victim and then the police shot them down, right? If I read it correctly, then I don't see how it would have gone any differently (or at any rate, any *better*) in America. How would the outcome have been different in Texas?

1. Killer knocks off first victim... How would that have been prevented? The killer has all sorts of advantage when the attack begins, including element of surprise and control of a situation that will soon be a panic state for everyone else.

2. Killer doesn't record any more kills and is stopped by law enforcement. That's about as good as you can get after part 1 occurs.

Or am I missing something?