this years training camp

is it fair to say that this is the most anticipated training camp of ravens history excluding the franchises first year.

- new explosive players on defense to upgrade a declining defense from the last two years.
    - who gets the #2 receiver job for boldin. both thompson and reed are explosive.
    - new OC who appears to be much more imaginative than the old OC.
    - Flacco coming off of a Super Bowl. how will this influence his confidence.
    - who will emerge as the center to anchor what appears to be a very goof offensive line.

i would have to believe if training camp was held in Westminster the attendance records would have been shattered this year. its a shame because Westminster could have used an economic shot in the arm.

Re: this years training camp

I totally agree with that last part. You wouldn't be able to find a parking space this year if training camp were at McDaniel. It would be great to see the #2 WR battle and how the new, young fresh faces on defense are acclimating themselves.

Blog Entries

I think solely because of being the defending world champs, attendance would be sharply up.

I was a big hater of the move to Owings Mills. But you can't argue with the results so far...two years in a row in the AFC Championship game, and very well could've been two Super Bowl appearances. The Ravens have said they will do 4 public practices this year, though they haven't announced it yet. And I imagine they will still do the private practice lottery.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

be a very goof offensive line.

A very unfortunate typo. :)