Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26
  1. #1

    Boldin messing around with 49ers



    Haha thought I'd share this with y'all. It's pretty funny if you're Ravens fan.


    http://profootballmock.com/ex-raven-...s-during-otas/




  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgsNRavens2052 View Post
    Haha thought I'd share this with y'all. It's pretty funny if you're Ravens fan.


    http://profootballmock.com/ex-raven-...s-during-otas/
    Ha Ha I would of stuffed him in the locker but he would of said " yall should have don't this just before the SB"


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Is that satire? That's got to be a joke, right?

    Though they'd deserve it. I've been watching the NFL top 100 player countdown and the 49ers are the whiniest bunch imaginable.




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Is that satire? That's got to be a joke, right?

    Though they'd deserve it. I've been watching the NFL top 100 player countdown and the 49ers are the whiniest bunch imaginable.
    Profootballmock. It's basically the onion

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,333
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Here's a funny ticklish one on Boldin.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...cklish_or_not/

    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,594
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    funny as hell
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,765
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Just no one bitch when Boldin turns his attention towards the Ravens. Eventually he's going to make some negative comments about this team and a bunch of people are going to post how he sucks blah blah blah.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,192
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Just no one bitch when Boldin turns his attention towards the Ravens. Eventually he's going to make some negative comments about this team and a bunch of people are going to post how he sucks blah blah blah.
    I doubt it with Boldin. He seems too mature to do something childish like that. He even was quoted as saying he'll be on the first plane back for the ring ceremony.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,765
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I doubt it with Boldin. He seems too mature to do something childish like that. He even was quoted as saying he'll be on the first plane back for the ring ceremony.
    I don't think he's going to be like Bernard Pollard but I do expect some Bart Scott type comments at some point. You know he's going to be asked about it every week by the media
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,403

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't think he's going to be like Bernard Pollard but I do expect some Bart Scott type comments at some point. You know he's going to be asked about it every week by the media
    I don't see that at all. We don't play them at any point this season and it's highly unlikely we'd see a repeat of the same two teams in the SB.

    All the questions he's going to be asked have been asked already and he's been nothing but class.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #11

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    Lmao!
    That's pretty good satire.

    I don't think it's in Boldin's style to cut on the Ravens, but say if they were playing us this year he might have said something a little aggressive. I wouldn't care that much, it's the nature of the game.

    He was a leader here and he'll be a leader in SF. I look forward to seeing him get his Ring.
    If you break the rules you can't make the rules.
    - Remove Coach Tomlin from the NFL Competition committee.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Boldin messing around with 49ers

    I was going to post that article here, but I see someone beat me to it.
    Yes, it is good satire.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland