Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

49r's Crabtree Injured

Torn ACL or something like that in practice yesterday. Surgery to come. May not make the season.

EDIT: Just spotted in another thread. Sorry about the double post.

PPS Achilles tear

Re: 49r's Crabtree Injured

mayb he's still "blacked out" from Jimmy Smith's 3rd down hit

Torn Achilles......OUCH!

Blog Entries

Damn...
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

RUN Colin RUUUNN

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    RUN Colin RUUUNN
    One injury leads to another...

That's terrible.
    Don't want to see anyone injured like that.
    Hope he recovers completely.

Hmmm...SF easily has the ammo to trade for Jeremy Maclin.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

This is a pretty big blow for them - in 2012, WRs not named Crabtree only had 662 yards. He's the WR that Kaepernick had the best rapport with, he's become a huge part of their offense.

They have the talent in house to replace him (Williams, Patton, Jenkins as well as Manningham, Davis and Boldin), but it's unproven talent. The offense will cope, but this is bad.

Huge blow to the Niners.

Blog Entries

Yeah, let's make sure no Ravens fans start celebrating this...Last thing we'd want to see is Torrey come up with some sort of injury in camp, and you're looking at a starting tandem of Jacoby Jones and Tandon Doss...oof.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

That's too bad. Being a younger brother who always loses to his big brother, even when I should be better than him, I can understand Jim acting a little childish and getting frustrated the way he did in the aftermath of the Super Bowl. You place blame where it doesn't necessarily belong and you just look for excuses because you're so sick of losing to the guy you've been losing to your entire life. I get it. I hold nothing against him for that and I support him, as I support the Harbaugh family in general. It sucks they had to lose their most important weapon for Kaepernick... I read somewhere that he had 8 TD and 0 INT when targeting Crabtree, and just 1 TD to 4 INT when targeting any other receivers. That is... Not good. You don't want to lose that player, so I feel for them. I wish them the best, until we face them in the Super Bowl in my backyard - East Rutherford, NJ. Then they can kindly go away with a loss again :)