Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Someday, they are going to fuck the golden goose. It's going to happen.
    They're gradually extending things to have no offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Report: League to Move Draft to May, Change Start of League Year to Before Combine

Goodell would change Christmas day if he could. What a #@&
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Re: Report: League to Move Draft to May, Change Start of League Year to Before Combine

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Goodell would change Christmas day if he could. What a #@&
    I'm still not getting what's inherently worse about the draft being in mid-May as opposed to late April.

Then again, people would find a way to bash the NFL for curing world hunger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I'm still not getting what's inherently worse about the draft being in mid-May as opposed to late April.

Then again, people would find a way to bash the NFL for curing world hunger.
    I'm sure he would only do it if he were making money off of it.

Point being, it's not that he's changing it. It that he lies about everything he fucking does like the fans don't know that he doesn't do anything unless he's making money off of it.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    I'm sure he would only do it if he were making money off of it.

Point being, it's not that he's changing it. It that he lies about everything he fucking does like the fans don't know that he doesn't do anything unless he's making money off of it.
    Except people are most definitely complaining about the change itself, as they do with all of the other changes the league has made.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The May date is right in the middle of sweeps. It enables them to charge more for commercials on NFL Network since the ratings are so high every year. It also gives the league some more leverage with the Cable companies so they add the channel. As usual it's all about maximizing revenue for the NFL.
    This is the reason why. I think it sucks as I think the build up to the draft is already a couple weeks too long. Now I'll just turn off during much of the build up.