Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Take time in your relationships and pick them wisely.

Will somebody get Bc's sister-in-law a damn job. This is agony. Poor guy.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Repost

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Wow. You are definitely the most chivalrous man who ever lived.
    Chivalry is dead and women killed it as Dave Chappell said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    Or a prenup
    Prenups are so unromantic though. It's like saying, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I don't completely trust you, so sign this prenup.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ View Post
    If his career is negatively affected based on her text msgs it seems like an easy settlement for a slander suit. However, IANAL.
    Slander is spoken, when its in print its libel. And in either case it would be moot because both require that the accuser prove that the information made public was A. False, and B. Released with malicious intent.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    Or a prenup
    It better be a Massey pre-nup. These guys are football players, not golfers. Mario Williams's career will be over by the time he is 33-34 years of age at the most. That isn't that long to wait to get married and start a family. Why are these guys in such a hurry to give their money away? Just stay single and wear a condom, how difficult is that? If I were that rich, my goal would be to stay rich.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Prenups are so unromantic though. It's like saying, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I don't completely trust you, so sign this prenup.
    Id tell her take it or leave. Life is heavily circumstantial. But can i gaurantee the person will like it... No. But it may be better than continually pushing off a marriage like dirt is suggesting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    It better be a Massey pre-nup. These guys are football players, not golfers. Mario Williams's career will be over by the time he is 33-34 years of age at the most. That isn't that long to wait to get married and start a family. Why are these guys in such a hurry to give their money away? Just stay single and wear a condom, how difficult is that? If I were that rich, my goal would be to stay rich.
    You got that right. You could say the same for any guy really rich or not.