If You've Somehow Missed The Opining of Deputy Dawg...

He's taken to blowing up my blogs... here... in the comments area.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: If You've Somehow Missed The Opining of Deputy Dawg...

Cheap shots for cheap laughs. It's a lazy man's way to deal with a lack of creativity.

A measure of success is counting your critics as well as your fans too. In his case you can count him several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    A measure of success is counting your critics as well as your fans too. In his case you can count him several times.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

If you read his posts with this voice it may make it easier to tolerate.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Eh, pity the guy for he has no life. Tony, keep this in mind. People throw rocks at things that shine (Taylor Swift). Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries

Slightly o/t, but I saw the comment there about Florio being "a self made man" & I couldn't help but flash on... Repetition shall not wither nor political correctness stale a zinger like that...:D

Cool Re: If You've Somehow Missed The Opining of Deputy Dawg...

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Slightly o/t, but I saw the comment there about Florio being "a self made man" & I couldn't help but flash on... Repetition shall not wither nor political correctness stale a zinger like that...:D
    I love "The Professionals" and I have been using that quote throughout my life ever since the movie first came out in 1966!

Some quick trivia: Burt Lancaster was a circus trapeze performer before he made it big in films. He almost always did all of his stunts in films and he did all of his stunts in this film. In the great war movie, "The Train" there is a scene where during the night at a train depot the Germans see a young boy on a roof, shoot him, and he rolls down the roof to his death. The stunt man was unavailable to do the scene so Burt, to save time, said he'd do it, and it was actually him doing the scene!

Lee Marvin was a former Marine who served in the Pacific in WW II. His whole squad was killed in action except for himself (he was badly wounded). He was as hard as they come and in his early film and TV career was someone you did not ever want to get on the wrong side of. He was a serious alcoholic until late in his life and once drove to the LAX airport in a convertible wearing nothing but a bath robe with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand holding a 45 which he used to put bullet holes in mailboxes as he drove down the road.

Blog Entries

But getting back to Dippity Dawgshit--

Y'know, there are times I think that some year when the Ravens hit an uncharacteristic down season (hopefully no time soon!), it would be nice to see Cleveland do really well. After all those are some dedicated football fans up at the Factory of Sadness, not so different from us, & they could use something to cheer for--

& then a total asshole like Dippedin Dawgshit shows up over here & I come to my senses & say Naaaah, fuck 'em, let 'em stay in the cellar & bitch...
    Last edited by lobachevsky; 06-15-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: I got the Factory of Sadness confused with Jackson Browne's Fountain of Sorrow--which oughta be right by the main entrance.