Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

IRS Auditing Scandal

This one is really starting to heat up.

Just watched the WH presser and Carney was dumbfounded. He had no answer for the IRS's actions. None.

Now there's reports that the IRS may have targeted Jewish groups as well.

I cannot recall a time when a sitting President was embroiled by three scandals at once, any one of which would be huge news.

Blog Entries
    Things seem to be falling down around him.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: IRS Auditing Scandal

Just watched a replay of the WH presser ....

So the DoJ, itself under investigation for illegally gathering the phone records of reporters phones at the AP, will now investigate the IRS for illegally targeting / auditing groups critical of the President?

Wasn't this the plot line of a bad 90's political thriller?

Blog Entries
    I'm sure Obama will find some unique way to spin this.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Pretty funny stuff from Stewart here .....

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...-into-darkness

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Lol!

Blog Entries

LOL Sir,

Good one. I just told a libbie that OBY is the worse prez since Carter but OBY isn't the first
    prez to sick IRS on people.

Nixon was furious when JFK got IRS to audit his mother in a nursing home, no less. JFK
    was pissed that when Nixon briefed him on his activities as VP on the way out he didn't
    mention Track 2.

That was the code name to kill Castro after IKE gave the order and appointed Nixon
    to coordinate it. He used the same basement room in the WH that Oliver North used
    to run the Contras-lol.

Nixon worked with the CIA to hired Mafia hitmen to kill Castro but there was even a
    precedent for this when FDR got the gov't to get Lucky LUciano who had been deported
    to Sicily to get info on German gun emplacements for the allied landing on Anzio which
    still was a major goat fuck in terms of casualties.

So Nixon worked with the mob to kill Castro but the operation wasn't carried out til he
    left office. He didn't tell JFK because he knew he'd get the blame and all the embarrassment which is exactly what happened when they missed.

JFK was furious and got IRS to audit his dying mother. What a muther fucker and we thought Tricky Dick was bad but no fear because at the time Nixon worked for the best
    law firm in the country with Mitchell who became his atty general and remember his wife
    during Watergate who had to be shut up-lol. Anyway they had the best lawyers to kick IRS in the ass but man, he hated Kennedy. In fact, some think he might have had something to do with killing Kennedy because he was in Dallas just before the assassination but he
    was there talking to Pepsi Cola as their lead atty in a civil suit but H Bush was also in
    Dallas at the time.

They he did the same or threatened the John Birchers who financed his campaign and
    threatened to pull out for lining up with the liberal Kissenger who was anything but
    conservative.

This is just another embarrassment for OBY but he'll come out smelling like a rose.
    He always does just like Clinton who was impeached but not removed, unlike, um
    Tricky Dick.

IRS is even covering up saying the Wh had nothing to do with it. It's the responsibility of
    low level employees and they even apologized.

ILMAO
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-14-2013 at 10:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Pretty funny stuff from Stewart here .....

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...-into-darkness
    That's one of his better segments!

Obama regarding the IRS scandal:

"I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this. I think it was on Friday.”

Seriously? What a stupid thing to blatantly lie about. And at a time when his administration's credibility is seriously lacking. Man up Obama, that is what being the President is all about.

What's funny is, I'm almost positive he gave the exact same response when asked about Benghazi at the time as well.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

It just keeps getting worse ....

Now it's being reports the IRS game liberal groups a pass with words like "Progressive" and "Peace" in their names, while conservative groups faced extra scrutiny.

I've gone from anger to sad at this point.

WTF is so broken with the country that people are purposely targeted based on political ideology?!?!?!

How much of a sick, twisted fuck do you have to be to do this?

It really is just sad that these are the lengths we're willing to go to squash opposing ideologies.

Remind me again why the idea that states should be allowed to succeed is ridiculous?

These are the lengths that our federal government is willing to go to to force this nation -because that's exactly what it is, force- to stay under one federal authority.

–Eleanor Roosevelt