Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: McClain throws a party in the same park he was arrested in

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    man, i just keep feeling more and more dread about this guy. i'm about ready to email the castle and tell 'em rolando can stay at my crib until camp starts so he'll stay out of trouble. i'll feed him nathan's cheese hot dogs and vitamin water.
    nathan's cheese hot dogs and vitamin water and a free crib is a pretty sweet for a 24-year old. I'd have taken that at his age! Hell, there are times, i'd take that now!

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    +1

He could be around the facility regularly but happened to be in Decatur that day. Who knows.

He also could have taken the playbook with him to study.

He did a good things for kids and his community to atone for being a knucklehead before.

Don't give too much credence to one datapoint.
    Yes, I agree.
    Sure is alot of venom around here.
    Yes, let him earn the venom or earn the praise.
    We will know shortly, one way or the other.
    I hope he succeeds. I do not want him to fail.
    I want this to be a great turnaround story.
    We should all want him to succeed.

If he decides to blow this last great chance, then the anger which will be directed his way will be of his own making.

OTA's haven't started yet. They had the rookie minicamps already, but he's not a rookie.

I'll wait and see how he looks in camp and preseason games before forming an opinion on him. As I've said all along, they can easily cut him whenever they want and it costs nothing.

Blog Entries

Not a hater of R. McClain, but his behavior still puzzles me (?) During my long working career, my hours were 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. I'd make sure to be in between 7:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m., and never left until after 4 p.m. Management certainly approved. Here's a guy who presumably wants to kick-start his NFL career, and is not in Baltimore yet. He should have noted our 4th round pick (Simon) who after being interviewed asked where the gym was so he could do some lifting. I hope Rolando turns out to be the ILB we need, but so far I am not impressed by his approach to becoming a Raven... Bc

Blog Entries
    Just heard an interview with Cliff Avril talking about how he is at the Seahawks facility, learning the terminology and cadence, making relationships.

That's all most want to hear about RM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Just heard an interview with Cliff Avril talking about how he is at the Seahawks facility, learning the terminology and cadence, making relationships.

That's all most want to hear about RM

Instead, we get to hear he is retiring lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Instead, we get to hear he is retiring lol
    Bizarre but good news

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Not a hater of R. McClain, but his behavior still puzzles me (?) During my long working career, my hours were 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. I'd make sure to be in between 7:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m., and never left until after 4 p.m. Management certainly approved.
    Fucking A they approved--they got your extra time for free. And if your hours were billable to a client/customer, you better believe they billed every minute--& put the extra cash in their own pockets. Been there, done that, been screwed out of pay for work I performed that my employers were paid handsomely for--in two different jobs.

Let me hazard a wild-ass guess that you were not one of a handful of potential employees with world-class skills at a job your employer desperately needed done at a very high level...unlike, oh, say, a highly-drafted 3-year NFL veteran signed by a team to shore up a position of need.

Here's a guy who presumably wants to kick-start his NFL career, and is not in Baltimore yet. He should have noted our 4th round pick (Simon) who after being interviewed asked where the gym was so he could do some lifting.
    I hope you realize that Simon is kind of a one-off? When Urban Meyer says he'd name a son after you, you're a pretty rare bird. Also, note that he was already in the building. Also, endorphins.
    I hope Rolando turns out to be the ILB we need, but so far I am not impressed by his approach to becoming a Raven... Bc
    No one cares whether you're impressed, or I'm impressed, or Tony's impressed. The only ones that count are (in descending order) Biscuit, Oz, Harbs, Pees & Monachino. If & when they've had enough of Rolando, I'll support that without carping about it; until then I'll support their decision to keep him around without carping about it. Not that anyone cares. You are cordially invited to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Fucking A they approved--they got your extra time for free. And if your hours were billable to a client/customer, you better believe they billed every minute--& put the extra cash in their own pockets. Been there, done that, been screwed out of pay for work I performed that my employers were paid handsomely for--in two different jobs.

Let me hazard a wild-ass guess that you were not one of a handful of potential employees with world-class skills at a job your employer desperately needed done at a very high level...unlike, oh, say, a highly-drafted 3-year NFL veteran signed by a team to shore up a position of need.

I hope you realize that Simon is kind of a one-off? When Urban Meyer says he'd name a son after you, you're a pretty rare bird. Also, note that he was already in the building. Also, endorphins.No one cares whether you're impressed, or I'm impressed, or Tony's impressed. The only ones that count are (in descending order) Biscuit, Oz, Harbs, Pees & Monachino. If & when they've had enough of Rolando, I'll support that without carping about it; until then I'll support their decision to keep him around without carping about it. Not that anyone cares. You are cordially invited to follow suit.
    This post seems awfully silly and unnecessary right about now ....

Guess he was throwing a retirement party for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Guess he was throwing a retirement party for himself
    Just didn't invite any Raven players or management. LOL