Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: McClain throws a party in the same park he was arrested in

Quote Originally Posted by bighoop70 View Post
    On the radio they said that they might have told him to stay away from workouts. If he gets "hurt" lifting or working out with the team, then his salary would be guaranteed.
    His salary would be guaranteed if he gets hurt at any point in the off-season if it is at the team facility (OTAs, training camp, etc.). I don't think the Ravens told him to stay away.

Ah. My mistake then.

Yeah, the 21st will be the tipping point for me. Still, he IS allowed to be at the facility and working out, reading the playbook, etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Again I ask, why is he not in Bmore learning the playbook?

Color me not impressed. Of course 100 or so people are going to think you're a great guy when you buy them free stuff.
    I told him to get the hell out of DeCatur and never go back. He should be camping outside
    Ozzie's office where he'll even get free food.

What an ass hole. Um, not you HR - Rolando-lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Ah. My mistake then.

Yeah, the 21st will be the tipping point for me. Still, he IS allowed to be at the facility and working out, reading the playbook, etc.
    Well, if he skips on the 21st, like Gabe Carimi is for the Bears now, the team would have full recourse to fine him, or just outright cut him.

My guess is he'll be there. Either half-assing it, or giving it his all. That will be the tell.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries
    Not impressing Harb IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Not impressing Harb IMO

Why? Again, nobody knows what arrangement he has with the team, and nobody knows what he's really doing right now. For all you know, he's hitting a local gym every night and is going to show up in ridiculous shape.

He's not disappointing anyone until he reports in poor shape or doesn't report at all. I know everyone wants him off the team, but let him play himself off it first.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries
    It's. different system that he needs to learn. He could be in football school now.
    Remember last year the critics said he wanted to freelance and not play within the system and it eventually lead to a two game suspension. Forget the off field stuff he needs to get serious about his role on this D if any.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

man, i just keep feeling more and more dread about this guy. i'm about ready to email the castle and tell 'em rolando can stay at my crib until camp starts so he'll stay out of trouble. i'll feed him nathan's cheese hot dogs and vitamin water.

Blog Entries

I think the only reason Renaldo McClain was signed was as insurance against Jameel McClain not being able to go this year. If Jameel is healthy, then the experiment with Renaldo won't last long if he doesn't impress the coaches right away.

Blog Entries

You know, it takes a special kind of fuck up to have to be muscled into staying in Baltimore, of all places, to stay out of trouble.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    man, i just keep feeling more and more dread about this guy. i'm about ready to email the castle and tell 'em rolando can stay at my crib until camp starts so he'll stay out of trouble. i'll feed him nathan's cheese hot dogs and vitamin water.
    So you want him to think you and he are friends while poisoning him to death?

I don't really understand the uproar. He's a screw up that got signed like a screw up. To me, he's just another guy albeit with probably more talent than the average player, but replaceable. You know why, because he hasn't played a down for us yet. I could see if this was the season, but amongst 90 players, he just brings needed competition and that's it at this point.

This is too strong a organization to get ruined by just one guy anyways.

On topic, good for him with throwing the party for his hometown. I'm sure some kid will benefit from the interaction.