Super Bowl XXXV Chamionship Replica Ring

A while back someone posted there replica Super Bowl Lombardi Trophies (which I do plan on buying when I have some extra funds). I have wanted to get a replica SB 35 ring for a while now, but I was always worried it would look too far from the real thing. Anyway, I decided to take the chance at it and I must say it looks way better than I ever couldve imagined. In addition, its a Ray Lewis replica ring, which makes it that much cooler. I don't plan on wearing it, I just think its a great addition to the man cave. I just need to find a nice ring box to display it in.

IMG_3258.jpgIMG_3257.jpgIMG_3260.jpg

Re: Super Bowl XXXV Chamionship Replica Ring

If that's gold and diamonds it's out of my budget, but it's awesome.

It was actually very affordable. I only paid $50 for it and that price I was worried it was going to look and feel cheap. Its supposedly 18kt gold plated metal alloy with AAA Cubic Zirconias. I will take that with a grain of salt. Even 18kt gold plated metal alloy and that many Cubic Zirconias would likely cost more than the $50 I spent. It's certainly nice, I would be happy with my purchase if it cost me $100. Its kinda heavy too, weighing about 4 ounces.

So where did you get it at?

I heard on the radio today that the Ravens are currently working with Jostons to put out fan replica stuff from Superbowl 47 that I'd imagine we'll be hearing about soon.
    Just an FYI in case you or anybody else is interested.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    So where did you get it at?

I heard on the radio today that the Ravens are currently working with Jostons to put out fan replica stuff from Superbowl 47 that I'd imagine we'll be hearing about soon.
    Just an FYI in case you or anybody else is interested.
    I got in off ebay. Some of the ones on ebay look pretty crappy, but if you search for a seller with the user name zakman you can view his current listings and he has another one up that is ending in about 4 hours. Current bid is half of what I paid. He seems to have a bulk supply of them, mustve got them from China or something.

As far as the SB 47 stuff, I would love to have a replica ring to go with this one. Put them right next to the Lombardi trophies I plan to get. I have been looking at some cherry wood ring boxes that would look nice to display the ring in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    I got in off ebay. Some of the ones on ebay look pretty crappy, but if you search for a seller with the user name zakman you can view his current listings and he has another one up that is ending in about 4 hours. Current bid is half of what I paid. He seems to have a bulk supply of them, mustve got them from China or something.

As far as the SB 47 stuff, I would love to have a replica ring to go with this one. Put them right next to the Lombardi trophies I plan to get. I have been looking at some cherry wood ring boxes that would look nice to display the ring in.
    I fly almost every week for work and got upgraded recently and was sitting next to a guy who works for Jostens. He said that the SB 47 ring will blow away the SB 35 ring. He said as with other multiple championship teams it will feature dual Lombardi's on the face.