Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Has anyone heard this rumor about Deonte Thompson?

That he's going to kick some ass this year?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    I think he will step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Has anyone heard this rumor about Deonte Thompson?

I would rather see Thompson play than see the Ravens sign a WR like Nate Washington. If the Ravens go out and get a WR to start opposite Torrey, I would hope that it would be Maclin or someone comparable to Maclin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I would rather see Thompson play than see the Ravens sign a WR like Nate Washington. If the Ravens go out and get a WR to start opposite Torrey, I would hope that it would be Maclin or someone comparable to Maclin.
    I think the fo is comfortable with the guys we have unless there is an unexpected player available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I think the fo is comfortable with the guys we have unless there is an unexpected player available.
    That's what they said about GG @ Center, but still traded for Shipley anyway. I expect a veteran WR to be added within the next few months... Bc

Let's hope it's more than a rumor.

I am on record as stating that he will be the guy to fill the roll of Boldin.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    There are rumors and there is reality. The reality is that he is was a mediocre college player, plagued by drops and inconsistency. I would be shocked if all of a sudden he becomes Anquan Boldin. I hope I'm wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    There are rumors and there is reality. The reality is that he is was a mediocre college player, plagued by drops and inconsistency. I would be shocked if all of a sudden he becomes Anquan Boldin. I hope I'm wrong.
    To be fair, Tom Brady was a pretty mediocre college player before he came to the NFL.

Not saying it's going to happen, but Deonte's light could go on here and he ends up making a big impact. He's had his name mentioned a few times this offseason, but keep in mind, the coaches do that to try to prop up guys who maybe aren't doing as well as they hope sometimes. Or to mask strategy.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    To be fair, Tom Brady was a pretty mediocre college player before he came to the NFL.

Not saying it's going to happen, but Deonte's light could go on here and he ends up making a big impact. He's had his name mentioned a few times this offseason, but keep in mind, the coaches do that to try to prop up guys who maybe aren't doing as well as they hope sometimes. Or to mask strategy.
    Are you kidding? Brady had a pretty solid college career. Throwig for 369 with 4 tds in the Orange Bowl is far from mediocre. He had to compete with Drew Henson who was one of the biggest recruits in Michgan history. You do yourself a dissevice mentioning Brady and Deonte in the same sentence. I hate Brady but he was far from mediocre at Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sold on the sudden emergence of guys like Thompson or Streeter. It just doesn't happen on a regular basis, so we are talking long shot here. I think David Reed has as much (if not more) of a chance to make an impact, and that's not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Deonte Thompson is not going to become the next Boldin, let's be serious.

He's going to become the next Welker.