Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll look into the formatting. On my firefox it looks clean, but at work I checked it out on IE and I see what you guys are saying

To add, what kind of needs are you guys going to have going forward?

3. Re: New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I had to LOL at Cleveland drafting yet another QB...
    LOL at them being projected to draft Manziel in 2014 by multiple draft guys. I would celebrate because the rookie wall for Johnny Football is going to be rough!

Sidenote: would like to see us go CB OL or WR!

Quote Originally Posted by DFlo View Post
    To add, what kind of needs are you guys going to have going forward?
    Depends a lot on free agency next year. Ravens are in a poor cap situation to retain their FA's again. So..

- TE will be a need as it seems doubtful that the team could keep both Pitta and Dickson even if they want to.
    - OT will be a need (possibly both LT and RT) especially if Oher goes elsewhere. The development of Jack Cornell might be important here.
    - OLB could be a need if Suggs is cut (and he is the only obvious cut that could save the team money)
    - WR of course if the kids don't develop this year, plus Jacoby Jones is a UFA.
    - CB could be a need with Graham being a free agent and if Jimmy Smith and the younger CB's don't develop that well.
    - NT with Cody being a free agent