Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mulitalo out for the year

It is sad to lose Mulitalo, but with Jason Brown as the new starting LG, our OL (on the leftside at least) has significantly upgraded. Strong statement, but I believe Brown will not prove me wrong. In the Denver game last year Brown performed very well getting a lot of push for our running game. In the preseason, Brown played well at the guard positions, but was struggling a little at the center position. Brown's future is at one of the guard spots while Chester is the heir at center.

I hope we will sign a tackle. Billick stated that we are in the process of looking for an OL. I just pray it isn't Zeus, Salay, Droge, nor Kracalik.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Where's Rimpf? Is he out for the whole season?

That's sad for Ed. Wasn't he just recovering from a nagging injury earlier this season?

Hopefully Jason Brown proves to be what we all hope he could be.

Not to be a downer, but that might have been the last time we'll see him in a Ravens uniform.
    You hate to think that, but I can't help agree. He's my age, and has been in the league now 8 years. You wonder if he can come back from this.

On the positive side, it only happened in game 4 with means if he can bounce back from this next year he'll be rested and maybe can add a year to his career.

Blog Entries

Rimpf was placed on IR towards the end of camp.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Here's to Mule making a complete recovery for the 2008 season!
    Damn, I hope he's back for 2007!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Edwin is a great guy and I'm sorry this happened to him, but we really do need serious upgrades on the O-line and not more of the status quo. Edwin is on the downside of his career and probably didn't have too many more years left in him anyway. Brown is the future and he needs to come in and claim the starting spot.

Everyone has been screaming all year about why doesn't Billick give the young O-linemen more playing time and why he's sticking with his veterans. Here is a prime chance for a young guy to get that playing time and maybe improve the overall O-line play.

Again, I'm sorry Edwin was injured because he does seem like one of the more classy and overall nice guys in the league - but if guys like Brown, Chester and Terry can make this O-line look better, than I don't really want to see any of the veterans back for '07 (except Ogden).

I think Pashos is a fixture at RT. He is your typical big lumbering wide wing span RT. Not great, not even good, but good enough. Can't have a probowl player at every position.