Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Re: NBA playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't understand why people can't just give the Pacers credit instead of trying to find ways to discredit Miami.
    A lot of people here are giving the Pacers credit. I just said either the Heat are not as great as advertised or that they play down to the level of their competition. If you think the Pacers are worse than the Heat, the fact the Heat were a whisper from being down 0-2 to them means one of those things is probably true.

And people love to root against Miami because they guaranteed "not five, not six, not seven" or whatever it was championships, among other reasons I've heard.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Just watched the replay of last nights brain fart from Lebron

Yeah, he's got a long way to go before he and Jordan can share a sentence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Just watched the replay of last nights brain fart from Lebron

Yeah, he's got a long way to go before he and Jordan can share a sentence.
    PJ Carlesimo says they're 1 and 1A. I'm not saying he's Jordan but there are a lot of people who just don't like him, I get it. He made some incredible plays, like the one that won game 1

Can't wait for the Grizzlies tonight to see if there's any fight left in them and if they can figure out how to get Zebo the ball in paint.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    PJ Carlesimo says they're 1 and 1A. I'm not saying he's Jordan but there are a lot of people who just don't like him, I get it. He made some incredible plays, like the one that won game 1

Can't wait for the Grizzlies tonight to see if there's any fight left in them and if they can figure out how to get Zebo the ball in paint.
    Might have to break out the broomsticks.

Heat-Pacers in a critical game 3 tonite!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    Might have to break out the broomsticks.

Heat-Pacers in a critical game 3 tonite!
    Yeah Griz are done. They cannot figure out the defense and get the ball to Zbo in the paint. And they can't hit freethrows, which killed them last night. They may win one game, but they're not going to win that series.

I'm pulling for the Heat to win it all, which I've felt all along they would. But a close series with Indiana would be entertaining.

Looking forward to game 4 tonight. I was moving the other day so I have only heard about the massacre LeBron put place on Sunday. Gonna have to double him and force him middle towards help defense if he's gonna hit the block down low though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    Looking forward to game 4 tonight. I was moving the other day so I have only heard about the massacre LeBron put place on Sunday. Gonna have to double him and force him middle towards help defense if he's gonna hit the block down low though.
    Yeah I'm going to try and watch tonight too; and they DID double James, they had 3 or 4 on him, it was crazy.

Yeah I'm going to try and watch tonight too; and they DID double James, they had 3 or 4 on him, it was crazy.
    He is just too good

Speaking of Miami, did anyone else read Greg Doyel's article about Dwayne Wade and his dirty play? I usually think Doyel is full of crap, but this article hit the nail on the head.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ys-for-the-win

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Speaking of Miami, did anyone else read Greg Doyel's article about Dwayne Wade and his dirty play? I usually think Doyel is full of crap, but this article hit the nail on the head.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ys-for-the-win
    The flopping needs to be addressed league wide, it's an epidemic. The physical play is just part of the game IMO

The physical play is just part of the game IMO
    Physical and dirty are two different animals. Did you watch the links in the article? Wade is just flat out dirty with his cheap shots. He broke Kobe Bryant's nose in an All-Star game with an unnecessary arm to the face. I mean, who even plays defense in an All-Star game?

Blog Entries
    I watched a few, that's just round ball. He was reaching around Kobe for the ball.