Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Re: NBA playoffs

Bonehead move by Frank for sure but I'm also a little irked at Paul for giving zero resistance to Bron on that last play. I don't know what he was thinking by overplaying the ball like that in that moment. Should've squared up on Bron and forced him to take a J. Up to that point he played Bron as well as anyone possibly could.

Blog Entries
    Did you see Hibbert's face on those last two possessions? Not sure why Vogel benched him but it didn't work

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Game two should be one physical matchup. Can't wait

SuggsKill Guest

Feel bad for Hibbert, but that was entirely Paul George's fault. He overplayed way too hard. I do agree that Hibbert should have been in but they did it for match up reasons.

Blog Entries
    Indiana played well enough to win game one, they match up better than a lot give them credit. If they can steal a win tonight it could get interesting.

Bg three at the end by Miller at half. Shaping up to be a real nice game but these refs are sure giving Miami the home field advantage.

i'm a lebron and tiger woods fan because they publicly set the standard of win it all or you failed. that being said the heat look old. the pacers are young, fast and well coached. i'd like to see lebron do it again but if they get by the pacers the spurs have the experience and horses to beat the heat.

I know it's his game and all, but does Wade ever take it to the rim and not fall on the ground afterwards?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I know it's his game and all, but does Wade ever take it to the rim and not fall on the ground afterwards?
    Nope!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by SuggsKill View Post
    Feel bad for Hibbert, but that was entirely Paul George's fault. He overplayed way too hard. I do agree that Hibbert should have been in but they did it for match up reasons.
    Was rooting hard for Hibbert. Fellow G'town alum. Had himself a great game too. Paul George did overplay but maybe he did because he's used to Hibbert being behind him to guard the rim.

Also can't be too hard on George because it was his miracle shot that got them to OT in the first place.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Honestly, I think he has done that to eliminate jarring impact on his knees and ankles. Hit the ground and roll and you can spread it out. Don't... and well, Vince Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Honestly, I think he has done that to eliminate jarring impact on his knees and ankles. Hit the ground and roll and you can spread it out. Don't... and well, Vince Carter.

That's a good point.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt