Thread: NBA playoffs

Blog Entries

Re: NBA playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You must REALLY hate Ray Lewis then...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You must REALLY hate Ray Lewis then...
    That dude is passionate 24/7 and I love him, hell I know a lot of people that like Ray Lewis who say he went overboard. LeBron is not Ray Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How do you know it's not out of passion?
    Because LeBron wants to be liked. Jordan wanted rings more than anything else.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    yea jordan used to yell and punch his own teammates lol

Blog Entries

That dude is passionate 24/7 and I love him, hell I know a lot of people that like Ray Lewis who say he went overboard. LeBron is not Ray Lewis.
    Ray is hated by a lot of other team's fans for similar reasons. That's one of the great things about sports, we can love/hate whoever the hell we want and it makes watching the games more fun. Kind of provides a rooting interest.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Trying hard to be liked is a reason to hate someone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I think people are trying to over analyze why I don't like LeBron. I don't like his personality.

Blog Entries

I think people are trying to over analyze why I don't like LeBron. I don't like his personality.
    I'm not trying to over analyze. I'm trying to get you to explain things you stat as a fact that are your opinion.

Why I do not like LeBron list:
    1. he joined two superstars, one of which won a ring on his own
    2. on court demeanor - instigated by his ego, not his will to win aka personality
    3. Off court demeanor - aka personality
    3. He is loved by the media and I want to see him fall
    4. He make the NBA worse because it encourages traveling and theatrics wherein the NBA has become entertainment rather than a competitive sport.

Note on number 4, I think refs will give Miami a nice home court advantage tonight, but we will see.

But there you have it folks.

2. on court demeanor - instigated by his ego, not his will to win aka personality
    4. He make the NBA worse because it encourages traveling and theatrics wherein the NBA has become entertainment rather than a competitive sport.

Note on number 4, I think refs will give Miami a nice home court advantage tonight, but we will see.

But there you have it folks.
    lol.

Alrighty then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Acutally he joined A super star. The other star (Bosh is not a super star) joined next. And Wade won his with Shaq

If you just said on court demeanor that would be cool, but to give the reason as something purel as an opinion and stated as fact is bogus

You two hung out lately?

I would argue that's the reason many like him. 4 or 5 people I've personally talked to about the series want to see he and the Heat win because of hw the medi is hoping for him/them to fail because it will make for a better story.

The current state of the NBA started long before Lebron.

But we do have the underlining reasons you don't think it's cool he teamed up to win a championship - you don't like him. Which is what I ostracized you for earlier.

Acutally he joined A super star. The other star (Bosh is not a super star) joined next. And Wade won his with Shaq
    Bosh arrived before LeBron

If you just said on court demeanor that would be cool, but to give the reason as something purel as an opinion and stated as fact is bogus
    Not to me

You two hung out lately?
    I've heard him speak many of times.

I would argue that's the reason many like him. 4 or 5 people I've personally talked to about the series want to see he and the Heat win because of hw the medi is hoping for him/them to fail because it will make for a better story.
    Maybe but the NBA wants him to win

The current state of the NBA started long before Lebron.
    Sorry I don't like the poster child for the NBA's brand of basketball. NBA needs longer shot clock, actually call travels, and play real ball; until that happens Ill watch just the post season and watch college basketball because its a more pure form of basketball.

But we do have the underlining reasons you don't think it's cool he teamed up to win a championship - you don't like him. Which is what I ostracized you for earlier.
    I would of liked to see him do it on his own but that's not his personality (there's personality again lol). I guess you can say I think that would been a more respectable path to fame.