Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Re: NBA playoffs

I underestimated The Heat. They played good for most of game. I think they'll rebound in game 2, but still fall in 5.

Blog Entries

I figured the Spurs would win game 1. I think they were a little rusty though. I only got to see part way into the second but it seemed like a lot of good looks ending up misses. Heat were missing to, but it seemed like they werent getting the open looks besides 3s that the spurs were, mostly due to their passing.

James might have been quiet on his way to 18/18/10 but honestly he was the only one that could grab a board for the Heat which is why he almost quadrupled the next guy. Seeing as he gets a lot of fast break/transition points, if hes rebounding its a lot less likely. He does however need to try to score more, because hes the guy that should consistently get his shot.

13/5 for Bosh. 2/5 for Haslem. 7/3 for Anderson. 22/13 Total.
    20/14 for Duncan.
    Theyre going to need to find an answer for that.
    -JAB

Blog Entries
    Can't ask for a better game, this will be a hard fought series. Glad game 2 starts earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Before game 1 i though heat in 7. Im starting to think Spurs in 6 now.

Or even Spurs in 5 with the 2 3 2 format. Pop is the best coach in he league

Blog Entries

I think the Heat will figure out how to get the ball to LBJ so he can make plays. I know he had a triple double last game but he was forced to take a lot of jumpers because of the defense; he couldn't drive into the lane. Still need a couple other players to step up too.

Spurs D was very solid and their ball movement outstanding. LBJ can cover Parker for small stretches but it will wear his ass down to chase him around very long. That was evident when he took himself out of the game early in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think the Heat will figure out how to get the ball to LBJ so he can make plays. I know he had a triple double last game but he was forced to take a lot of jumpers because of the defense; he couldn't drive into the lane. Still need a couple other players to step up too.

Spurs D was very solid and their ball movement outstanding. LBJ can cover Parker for small stretches but it will wear his ass down to chase him around very long. That was evident when he took himself out of the game early in the 4th.
    Spurs are daring the rest of the Miami team to beat them and forcing LeBron and co into long shots. Every time LeBron got near the hoop all the defenders would pounce on him. Plus Kawhi did a fantastic job on LeBron

I know the zig zag theory and that Heat can bounce back but I really think Spurs are gonna come out strong game 2.

Blog Entries

I expect the Heat to win game 2. Their legs were kind of gone game one and the Spurs were fresh. Don't they they can sweep them in their house... then again who the hell knows, that's why they play the games

Even if Heat come out strong I think the Spurs can go their bench early and stay in the game. Pop probably knows what Spoelstra will try to do as well. Spurs can play a multitude of different style games.

Game 2 should be very intriguing regardless.

Blog Entries

saw this little nugget today re: LBJ:

"He doesn't need any of you to tell him anything. He knows more than all of you put together. He understands the game. If he makes a pass and you all think he should have shot it, or he shoots it and you think he should have made a pass, your opinions mean nothing to him, as they should not mean anything to him." -- Gregg Popovich on LeBron James

Blog Entries

I love pop, tells it how it is. You can tell he has a lot of respect for what LBJ brings.
    -JAB