Page 1 of 57 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

NBA playoffs

I love it when they get past the first round and things get interesting. Glad to see Chicago matched up with Miami because these teams don't like each other.

Living in Memphis, I have followed the Griz the last couple years and like their physical style; it's almost over the top.

Any of you guys following?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: NBA playoffs

Can't believe none of you guys are watching the playoffs. Chicago was strong against the Heat last night

Blog Entries

I'm watching. Two great games last night! Curry and Nate Robinson were just MAD last night.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

I havent had time to really watch much. Last game i watched was the knicks closing out Boston. I know the Heat lost game 1, but im not sure the Bulls even make it go 6. I dont think anybody is beating the heat in 7.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I havent had time to really watch much. Last game i watched was the knicks closing out Boston. I know the Heat lost game 1, but im not sure the Bulls even make it go 6. I dont think anybody is beating the heat in 7.
    yeah I agree; the Bulls won on emotion but that won't last for the series. Memphis-OKC is a good series

Blog Entries

I think theyre all pretty good, just a matter of having time to watch them.
    -JAB

A four point difference in career average points is huge. As is a one steal difference.

James has a LONG way to go before he's on the level of Jordan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    A four point difference in career average points is huge. As is a one steal difference.

James has a LONG way to go before he's on the level of Jordan.
    as is the gap on rebounding and assists, showing Lebron as the more complete player ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    as is the gap on rebounding and assists, showing Lebron as the more complete player ;)
    No. It's apples and oranges and a VERY different league back then.

I have no dog in this fight except having watched both during their entire careers. James is getting there, no doubt about it.

But he's still a very long way to reach Jordon. He hasn't really surpassed Koby yet so it's still uphill for him right now.

If he keeps this going, stays healthy and wins more rings, yes James will be considered GOAT. But those are a lot of "ifs" in a league where career can go away rather quickly.

I am actually a big Lebron fan.

But sorry, he will never be on Jordan's level IMHO.

He would have had a shot if he didn't melt down in the 2011 finals. No matter what he does from here on out, that performance will forever be a black mark...I can't see Jordan or any of the of the top 15 players in NBA history just completely out of it mentally like that.

Now all that being said, I think Lebron is right now one of the top 10 players in NBA history and has a hell of a shot to be in the top 5 with another title or 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I am actually a big Lebron fan.

But sorry, he will never be on Jordan's level IMHO.

He would have had a shot if he didn't melt down in the 2011 finals. No matter what he does from here on out, that performance will forever be a black mark...I can't see Jordan or any of the of the top 15 players in NBA history just completely out of it mentally like that.

Now all that being said, I think Lebron is right now one of the top 10 players in NBA history and has a hell of a shot to be in the top 5 with another title or 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I agree, too often i think people try to look at all these advanced stats and numbers and ignore the eye ball test. Lebron is maybe the greatest physical specimen we've ever seen and in recent years has filled holes in his game to become the leagues best player but there is nothing he can do on a basketball court better then Jordan then maybe pass. It's no knock on Lebron, i think he's terrific and i love the way he plays as well as how he handles himself(besides the decision lol)

Blog Entries

Bulls / Heat game two tonight.