Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
And Leonard has taken a leap this entire series...he isn't really a role player anymore. I don't know if he is star status yet, but I'm pretty sure the guy averaged a double double while guarding and keeping the best player in the game in check...at least until the 4th quarter of game 6. His leap reminds me some of the way George did in the ECF...his game reminds me a lot of a grittier, doing the dirty work version of Andre Iguadala.
The thing I took away the most from this, having already felt Lebron has justified himself, was that it was Kawhis arrival. It can not be understated how well he played lebron for at the very least 5.5 games. He was phenomenal and is only going to get better. I thought he really upped his aggressiveness offensively and showed he has a very bright future.

I love d wades comments after the game. something along the lines of "we have a lot of respect for them, they just go out and beat you. we barely heard anything from them. I have no idea what Kawhis voice sounds like. He just goes out and beasts. the silent assassin."