Page 1 of 74 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Blog Entries

NBA playoffs

I love it when they get past the first round and things get interesting. Glad to see Chicago matched up with Miami because these teams don't like each other.

Living in Memphis, I have followed the Griz the last couple years and like their physical style; it's almost over the top.

Any of you guys following?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: NBA playoffs

Can't believe none of you guys are watching the playoffs. Chicago was strong against the Heat last night

Blog Entries

I'm watching. Two great games last night! Curry and Nate Robinson were just MAD last night.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

I havent had time to really watch much. Last game i watched was the knicks closing out Boston. I know the Heat lost game 1, but im not sure the Bulls even make it go 6. I dont think anybody is beating the heat in 7.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I havent had time to really watch much. Last game i watched was the knicks closing out Boston. I know the Heat lost game 1, but im not sure the Bulls even make it go 6. I dont think anybody is beating the heat in 7.
    yeah I agree; the Bulls won on emotion but that won't last for the series. Memphis-OKC is a good series

Blog Entries

I think theyre all pretty good, just a matter of having time to watch them.
    -JAB

Sure, I watch. NBA is my third-favorite sport but I tune in for the playoffs.

Bulls had a gutsy win last night. They didn't have Hinrich or Deng and they still pulled it off ... that takes heart. Don't know if they can win the series but I bet most of the country is rooting for them.

Meanwhile, you have the Warriors ... what an unbelievable collapse. :grbac:
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I can't help but like Chicago. Nate Robinson had to have his lip reattached mid game, Noah is playing with his foot taped to his leg, and Rose may be the healthiest player on the roster. If you think there is no defense in the NBA, you're not watching these games

Damn. I turned off the Golden St-Spurs game with the warriors up by 12 points in the 4th with like 6 mins left. Wake up this morning only to find out it was an epic..smh.

Chicago is becoming a fan favorite with their scrappy, gutsy play last night. I don't care who comes out of the east, as long as it's not Miami:)
    As for the west it's wide open.

All of my friends hate me for this, but I want the Heat to win a few more titles. I've always disliked MJ and I want there to be no debate that LeBron is the G.O.A.T.

Having said that, a Memphis-Chicago matchup in the finals would be like a hockey series. I'm betting there would be as many fights, too. If Miami isn't going to breeze through everyone, that's the matchup I want to see.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Well for me the Pacers are the one Indiana team that I sort of kind of like so I wouldn't mind seeing them advance to the semi finals. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea and they never make it pretty but they will get after it and leave it all on the floor every night. But then I also want to see Melo go far being a local boy and all so whoever comes out of this series I'm OK with. But whoever gets there I fear will be made quick work of by Miami (once they shake off the rust they'll be fine.)

Regarding the West I can't see anyone taking out San Antonio even as old as they are. I don't think GS and Memphis are quite ready to make that next step. And without Westbrook OK will probably need Durant to score 40 every game to keep them in it. Even as great as he is I can't see him keeping that pace (especially in the playoffs when the D is so ramped up.)

Blog Entries

Mike Conley was a stud last night carrying the Griz to a win in OKC. Of course I couldn't stay awake for the 4th and ended up turning it off when they were behind with 10 minutes left.