Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Blog Entries

Re: NBA playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It will go 7 because the Heat always bring the energy after a loss. There was no energy last night, no ball movement, it's crazy. They literally switch it off and on.
    And what did we all say before this series started? They could pull that against Chicago and they barely got away with it against Indiana, but they WOULD NOT be able to pull that on and off stuff against San Antonio.

Now, if I can speak broken English for a moment, they done let Ginobli go off and he's was the main one turning the ball over for the Spurs.

Ginobli is back and Parker is fine now. They missed an opportunity to seize control, fooling around turning switches on and off and carry'n on.

Their bench had better come up with 40 in game 6 or it ain't going seven.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    That first game steal by SA may end up being the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

San Antonio is going to take their heart in game 6, just like Dallas did, on their home floor. Miami is going to panic if they don't put it away early and if the Spurs get up big early, they'll be able to hold as many Miami runs as necessary.

It's going to be game six versus Dallas all over again. Lebron will get crushed for going 1-3 in the Finals. Wade's going to be frustrated with everybody. Bosh is going to start spilling the beans on what's going on behind the scenes. Heat fans will be ready to suck Riley's dick to get him to come back and coach this team.

The end is near.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Wade is getting hammered by the NBA nerd/junkies for his weak, lazy, and quite frankly, disrespectful defense...He's not the only one, but he is probably the poster child this series for the up and down lack of focus...ball watching, extreme low percentage gambling in the post and outright stupidly repeatedly leaving Danny Green wide open for 3's.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

As far as what I think will happen...I think Miami wins game 6 and loses game 7.

Miami's role players could not have played any worse on the road after playing well at home. Cole, Chalmers, Haslem, Miller and Birdman all laid duds on the road while the Spurs went off at home.

That will even out quite a bit at home IMHO.

Unfortunately for the Heat, their Jekyl and Hyde play is what they are at this point...it's been a month of the same...terrifying Heat defense one game...baffling ball watching and gambling defense the next.

San Antonio is moving the ball well, but in games like yesterday, they don't eve have too...Parker and Ginobli killed whoever the Heat thew at them in ISO's and simple plays.

Like this...this was a simple hand off a the top of the 3 point line and Wade is in no mans land sagging off the one guy who is in NBA Jam mode.

Look at this complete overreaction by Miami in the paint...that's not Duncan down there with the ball, it's Tiago Splitter. lol

The Heat like others have said have lived with that on and off switch all season...even during the winning streak, how many times did they fall behind by 15 in the second half only to come back after ratcheting up the defense.

While I have confidence the Heat will get the job done in game 6, I don't have much at all that they can do it 2 games in a row.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Pop is two steps ahead of Spo, but I'm struggling to even blame Spo for the lack of defensive effort.

Blog Entries

there is so much over reaction to stopping Parker that they leave guys like Green wide open. And when SA shoots 60% like last night, they're gonna win.

The thing is, with Boston's big 3, winning a championship and getting to another was consider success. With Miami's big 3, winning a championship and getting to two more (if they lose) will be considered a failure. Because of the 'not 1, not 2..." stuff. Bosh will be gone after this year IMO

there is so much over reaction to stopping Parker that they leave guys like Green wide open. And when SA shoots 60% like last night, they're gonna win.

The thing is, with Boston's big 3, winning a championship and getting to another was consider success. With Miami's big 3, winning a championship and getting to two more (if they lose) will be considered a failure. Because of the 'not 1, not 2..." stuff. Bosh will be gone after this year IMO
    I actually think the best move would be to move Wade and keep Bosh, but we all know Riley would never trade him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blog Entries

The overreaction of what Lebron said at a fricking pep rally is ridicoulous. Part of the reason I pull for Miam half the time - cause I don't feel like hearing the ridiculous "hating" the get. So annoying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The overreaction of what Lebron said at a fricking pep rally is ridicoulous. Part of the reason I pull for Miam half the time - cause I don't feel like hearing the ridiculous "hating" the get. So annoying.
    same here, I'd like to see them pull it out. But they put the targets on their back so it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I actually think the best move would be to move Wade and keep Bosh, but we all know Riley would never trade him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Really? I think they need a legit post threat, which Bosh isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    same here, I'd like to see them pull it out. But they put the targets on their back so it is what it is
    Yeah its not like Bron would have been hated if he just stayed in Cleveland. His choice, he deserves the consequence. It seems to me alot of people have come around on the Heat though, though I do not like them, I respect them.