Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Least favorite Raven

this is kinda tough since the ravens is our favorite NFL team but wanted to hear who's your least favorite Ravens player from the current roster?
    a few candidates i can come up with are Cody, Oher, Dickson, Rolando McClain, David Reed

im going with Cody with Reed a close second
    Last edited by iggyman555; 05-04-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Re: Least favorite Raven

Oher gets ping-ponged from right to left and never complains. How can anyone hate him? My vote goes for David Reed.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ivalice View Post
    Oher gets ping-ponged from right to left and never complains. How can anyone hate him? My vote goes for David Reed.
    i dont think there is a "hated" raven but im sure folks dislike 1 or 2 guys. i dont think anyone hates Oher

Blog Entries

David Reed? Come on. The guy has ONE really bad game against the Seahawks and you'd think that he is the worst player in NFL history.

My vote is McKinney. I'm basing it on personality.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    David Reed? Come on. The guy has ONE really bad game against the Seahawks and you'd think that he is the worst player in NFL history.

My vote is McKinney. I'm basing it on personality.
    Did you forget about him being suspended?

6. Re: Least favorite Raven

Well I didn't "hate" Michael Oher per say...I just hate his play at left tackle. He's a bit too sensitive too...I didn't find out he blocked me until later on but he blocked me on twitter for mentioning him and saying "It's a real shame they named a movie after a position that he can't even play well...stick to the right side". Atleast he blocked someone for once

Right now it would have to be Rolando McClain by a long shot, but I hope he isn't on the team come opening night. I guess David Reed would be second.

What's sad is that my favorite ravens are gone to free agency. I loved Ed Reed and Boldin. Those guys were gamers. I guess Flacco and Suggs will take their place.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    Well I didn't "hate" Michael Oher per say...I just hate his play at left tackle. He's a bit too sensitive too...I didn't find out he blocked me until later on but he blocked me on twitter for mentioning him and saying "It's a real shame they named a movie after a position that he can't even play well...stick to the right side". Atleast he blocked someone for once
    suggs blocked me on facebook last year after i posted "ball so soft U" after he sucked during the 2011 playoffs lol

Is this thread for real? Seriously?

I don't blame athletes or anyone else for blocking jerks who insult them on their own twitter feed.

:grbac:
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 05-05-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i dont think there is a "hated" raven but im sure folks dislike 1 or 2 guys. i dont think anyone hates Oher
    Ditto.

I knock him a lot but I don't hate anyone. I just wanted Nicks and Wallace who would have put us in the SB a lot sooner. Nicks wouldn't have pulled an EVans a year ago and I called it at draft day on this board and said let's monitor Nicks. He'll be a star who gets at least
    1,000 yds every year and he has while we still struggled with receivers until we got
    Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones several years later. Oz finally got JOe weapons he should
    have gotten in the Oher draft. Ray and Ozzie should have 2 more rings.

Everything I told Dee at the Nest 1 meeting a week after the draft proved to be true and the guys in the club still say I was right on.

Oher's a good kid and deserves everthing he got including his family. I told LeeAnne it was the greatest story I ever heard and she hugged me. BTW, remember his little brother in the book and movie?

He now plays basketball for Loyola in Bmore. He came here just to be close to Mike and he took his entire team to Oher's house for a party. It blew their minds.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-05-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    Be interested to see you go say that to his face tough guy. Oops. Looks like iggy is a tuff guy also

Blog Entries

I said it to DeCosta's face. Told him he fucked up the Oher draft.