Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Least favorite Raven

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    Be interested to see you go say that to his face tough guy. Oops. Looks like iggy is a tuff guy also
    i wouldnt say it to his face but he did suck that year in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I said it to DeCosta's face. Told him he fucked up the Oher draft.
    I don't think duffy is referring to you. I'll stop being a helper now.

I feel like I might have heard this quote used by a Raven in a similar situation before ;)

... but it seems like some people might need to have it tattoo'ed backwards on their forehead:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat"

-TR

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    Well I didn't "hate" Michael Oher per say...I just hate his play at left tackle. He's a bit too sensitive too...I didn't find out he blocked me until later on but he blocked me on twitter for mentioning him and saying "It's a real shame they named a movie after a position that he can't even play well...stick to the right side". Atleast he blocked someone for once
    Uh...I think you may have had that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I said it to DeCosta's face. Told him he fucked up the Oher draft.
    You mean the Lardarius Webb draft?

I have a growing dislike for Ed Dickson, mainly because he is the anti-Pitta. Really unreliable hands and he seems to not be tapping into his potential.

I don't like David Reed ... but he's so irrelevant that I can't waste energy DISliking him.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    You mean the Lardarius Webb draft?
    I mean we got our book ends draft. The last joke I saw here had WEbb being moved to
    Safety. Then there was that 3d and 19 play in PIssburgh and he couldn't even suit up
    in the SB. We won all those regular season games and all the playoff games not to mention
    the SB w/o him and that ain't the first season or most of the season he missed.

Nuff said.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-05-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Blog Entries

As far as that '09 draft, what about Kruger? He was huge down the stretch and a key player on our SB run. Its the coaches fault that he didn't really come on until his contract year. Messing with his weight, switching positions, and all that.

As for this thread, I would throw it in the trash bin. Talking about which Ravens you hate or dislike or can't stand. Come on man! This is our team, our world champion Ravens! What the hell???

Harper LeBel
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Blog Entries

Im not really sure what the intent of this thread was, least favorite as a player or as a person? Because you can like a guy and hate how he plays or vice versa. Seems to have turned into a trophy room for trashing players and front office which im not sure why youd be proud of and/or do when youre a fan of the team and on a fan website.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Is this thread for real? Seriously?

I don't blame athletes or anyone else for blocking jerks who insult them on their own twitter feed.

:grbac:

Thank you. I root for the shield. This is juvenile.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I think Rolando McClain has done some rather unsavory things, but I don't dislike the guy and I also understand that he is only 23 years old. I did dumb shit when I was 23 as well. Sometimes it takes guys a few years to really grow up. Hopefully being on a team like the Ravens with positive reinforcement will help him grow up and realize the opportunity he has.

That said, I don't have a least favorite Raven. They're all my favorites because they're all Ravens.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.