Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. WOW, We REALLY won the Super Bowl!!

Sure, I know we won the Super Bowl, but looking at Jayc00's GIF of Jacoby Jones doing that dance after he scored a touchdown, made me well up with a little man awesomeness once again! I just got chills as I am typing this and listening to NFL Network just run a commercial for NFL am saying "The Baltimore Ravens just won the Super Bowl" :)
    Does anyone have any of these moments awesomeness too?
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 05-20-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: WOW, We REALLY won the Super Bowl!!

I've been wondering, for the past few months, whether or not it's actually set in that we won the Super Bowl.

We are the defending Super Bowl Champions.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Still hasn't sunk in yet for me either... all these years of being so close. Haven't re-watched the game yet believe it or not but I will...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It has not sunk in for me yet either.

Blog Entries

Go win another one! Maybe that'll help. lol.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

When the hell is America's Game coming out?! It won't sink in until I see that...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    When the hell is America's Game coming out?! It won't sink in until I see that...

Same. That is like the HoF of game films.

Blog Entries

It still feels unreal! 2011, I was so pissed after every loss. This past year, I just felt calm, and was confident as ever once Cameron was fired. Once and a while I sit and think to myself "we won the Super Bowl"! I was at the game, so re-watching it feels so good. I had to re-watch it at least 5-8 times.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I have watched it several times. Being there certainly enhanced it, but it still hits me and I start smiling. I think it has sunk in but I will still get a little giddy all over again when Ithink about it.

Ravens Nest Super Bowl Edition is on Comcast Sports Net right now.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Funny that you posted this thread tonight. After the O's blew their 6th straight game, in heartbreaking fashion... the first thing I said to myself was "SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!".

I think I've watched the highlights at least 6 or 7 times since we won. Trust me, it will always put a smile on your face. If you're driving down the road feeling down, just think about the Superbowl and you will smile, at least a little. Take advantage of it while you can, I suppose. I give my hard earned money and time to the team so I will enjoy the glory while it's still ours!

We did not win the SB!! Had we won, we would be hosting the Opener at the Vault, which we all know is Not the case! So, wake up from your dreams fellas....maybe this year!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton