Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vinny Cerrato

Re: Vinny Cerrato

Quote Originally Posted by chaaampionship View Post
    i dont see anything wrong with what vinny said. I actually agree with him. All that time and energy could be better spent working on his football game. It is within his right being that it is the off season but show some dedication to your game. Maybe work on his hands so the ball doesnt hit his body everytime a ball comes his way. Possibly work on getting faster and stronger.
    plus 1
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

2. Re: Vinny Cerrato

He was and he still has a GM thought process...Vinny didn't like JJ before he came to Baltimore and I understand why, but I have seen Jacoby play and I don't agree with Vinny either...However, I get his reasoning..Don't sweat it bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    As far as being a me guy, Vinny just doesn't like the goofy faces and jestures on TV when the judges criticize his dancing. It's kind of childish, really, but that is his personality.
    This doesn't sound much better for Cerrato (or anyone who agrees with it), given that it's, ya know, a meaningless television "competition."

Vinny is a total douche. I've gotten into numerous text arguments with him because he thinks Ozzie should run his team like Vinny did with the Skins. Just try to remember who has covering the draft for 105.7 and who was running the draft for the Ravens there, Vin.

Feel bad for Rob Long for having to spend so much time with this guy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpiderWebb View Post
    Vinny is a total douche. I've gotten into numerous text arguments with him because he thinks Ozzie should run his team like Vinny did with the Skins. Just try to remember who has covering the draft for 105.7 and who was running the draft for the Ravens there, Vin.

Feel bad for Rob Long for having to spend so much time with this guy
    I see where you are coming from. Vinny is fairly lukewarm about the Ravens and I think a lot of it has to do with professional jealous towards Ozzie.

Yes I know that its his job to be impartial but he always seems to cast doubt on what this organization does.

Just my take.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    ... Calling him selfish and a " me guy" for doing Dancing With Stars. ...
    We all saw JJ dance around Broncos defenders to tie the game in Denver. Then he danced twice in the Super bowl too. He danced with the NFL stars on the field, so why not continue his fancy footwork on TV? ... Bc

Cerrato is a clown who sucked in the football business and now is in the radio business critiquing those who are actually successful in the football business. What's wrong with that picture? Why anyone would voluntarily listen to that idiot or anything he spews is beyond me.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

I used to not like Cerrato, but now I like him. He knows the inside of the business and is pretty funny on the radio and does the black guy-white guy race thing in a funny 48 Hours kind of way. It's just entertainment. His Redskin stories are funny, it was hard to work for Snyder. I like the one when Snyder told him about trading for Strahan and Snyder asked him to call the Giants. Vinny said to Snyder "you know he plays for the Giants our rival who we play for twice a year, right?" Snyder made him call anyway. So Cerrato called as instructed and Accorsi sounded bewildered on the phone and politely said no. Vinny said he knew the Giants where laughing out loud in the FO. That's Snyder for you. He is usually correct in his player assessment also from what I heard.

Earlier, he interrupted Rob reading a commercial to ask what color the fuel rewards card was. Really? Who gives a shit. Fucking pea brained moron.

Blog Entries

You see so many ex-coaches and ex-GMs getting jobs as "experts." Guys who never won a thing, telling John Harbaugh and Ozzie Newsome what they should do. It's laughable ... Bc

My favorite Vinny story was when he tried to trade not one, but two first round picks for Chad Johnson. I don't know what's worse, that he was dumb enough to offer or that the Bengals were dumb enough to turn it down. I wonder how he spun that to be Snyder's fault.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    I used to not like Cerrato, but now I like him. He knows the inside of the business and is pretty funny on the radio and does the black guy-white guy race thing in a funny 48 Hours kind of way. It's just entertainment. His Redskin stories are funny, it was hard to work for Snyder. I like the one when Snyder told him about trading for Strahan and Snyder asked him to call the Giants. Vinny said to Snyder "you know he plays for the Giants our rival who we play for twice a year, right?" Snyder made him call anyway. So Cerrato called as instructed and Accorsi sounded bewildered on the phone and politely said no. Vinny said he knew the Giants where laughing out loud in the FO. That's Snyder for you. He is usually correct in his player assessment also from what I heard.
    Ditto.

I hated the fact he was with the Skins but actually like him now. He's right more than he's
    wrong. I posted the first thread here that HARBs was talking with Castillo but rumors had
    him going to KC as others were interested.

I got that from Vinny after we lost to the Skins.

As for Snyder, Vinny said there was so much pressure working for him, he just couldn't take
    it and is happy where he is because he is just having fun and enjoying life.

He liked our draft while Rob wasn't crazy about Elam. Like most of us, he wanted Cyprien.
    Rob says watching a game with Vinny is fascinating. He calls the plays before hand and
    is right over 90% of the time.

He knows football.