Ha ha! Well given discussions elsewhere on on this board about what the team still needs to do it is interesting to see what others think too. So here's a couple of mocks and what the mockers think of the Ravens. Note- in no way is this a real prediction. Hopefully everyone here realises this.

1. Mocking the draft's Dan Kadar. One of the top mockers year in and year out he gives us this guy with the 26th pick:

26. Baltimore Ravens: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee

The Ravens didn't take an offensive tackle until the fifth round this year, and it's hard to see a scenario where Ricky Wagner is the future at right tackle. Jah Reid is decent, but he shouldn't stop Baltimore from taking a power blocker like Richardson. He can play the left or right side.

2. Staying with Mocking the draft, one sees the not quite as good Matthew Fairburn has a Mock without any commentary. He gives us Sammy Watkins, WR out of Clemson.

3. Moving to Walter football, Walter gives us this with the 14th pick:

Baltimore Ravens: Stephon Tuitt, DT, Notre Dame

I slotted the Ravens here in my power rankings before they signed Elvis Dumervil and Michael Huff. I guess I should have had more faith in Ozzie Newsome.

Newsome signed Chris Canty and Marcus Spears this offseason, but there's no guarantee both of them will hold up, given that they're both 30. Also, Arthur Jones is set to hit free agency next March, so Baltimore could be looking for some more defensive line help.

4. Walter's sidekick, Charlie Campbell does this for the Ravens:

Baltimore Ravens: Deshazor Everett, CB, Texas A&M
The Ravens got a nice value pick with late-rounder Marc Anthony, but Baltimore could use more help at corner.

The Aggies had a lot of breakout players in 2012, and Everett was one that fell under the radar. He had an excellent sophomore season with 56 tackles, two interceptions and seven passes broken up. Everett (6-0, 181) has good length, speed and athletic ability. He stood out on special teams as a freshman.

5. Next NEpatriotsdraft.com's James Christensen, a good mocker gives us this with the 32nd pick:

32. Baltimore Ravens
Dri Archer, RB, Kent State
Archer was the most dynamic runner I watched in 2012 – give him the ball on returns or out of the backfield and let him find his way to the end-zone.

Wow. Don't see a RB in round 1 but it is nice to se someone give the team a little respect with the 32nd pick.

So there you go. As I said above these mocks more reflect what the mockers think the team is at right now as opposed to what might happen 12 months from now. And the results are all over the place. Mockers aren't zeroing in on the hole at LT-even Kadar's tackle pick is for RT-and he notes that in his opinion Ricky Wagner is not the solution for the Ravens at RT, unlike what many people here are hoping. Note too that two of the mockers went defense, which is important as as a group we fans tend to want offensive skill positions first and second.

All of these picks could potentially be plausible except for the RB.