Have you ever seen a 335-pound defensive tackle walk on his hands for 9 seconds? Introducing, Ravens 3rd-round draft pick,

http://my.socialtoaster.com/splash/wSh2/

Introducing, Ravens 3rd-round draft pick, Brandon Williams from Missouri-Southern State.

Re: Have you ever seen a 335-pound defensive tackle walk on his hands for 9 seconds? Introducing, Ravens 3rd-round draft pi

Not sure why you'd post this here. This is a Ravens related article ....

Moved ....
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Re: Have you ever seen a 335-pound defensive tackle walk on his hands for 9 seconds? Introducing, Ravens 3rd-round draft pi

Have you ever seen an NFL QB throw a ball through the uprights on his knees from 50 yds away?

Obviously Brandon Williams has some special athletic talents. Lets hope he's also cut out for the NFL game.

nope didnt see this a hundred times on draft day

Quote Originally Posted by bengtc View Post
    nope didnt see this a hundred times on draft day
    I didn't see him bench 500lbs, do a back flip into a swimming pool, or siphon poop from port-a-pots a hundred times on draft day either.
    I set my DVR to record 'The Biggest Loser', and I keep getting Cleveland Browns games.

Blog Entries

I saw a 325 pound lineman who was able to do a backflip and jump out of pool to stand on the deck..... then the Bears cut him since all that didn't mean squat on the field.
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan

Blog Entries

Amazing, but he won't be playing NT on his hands. I'm more interested in the reports that he's pretty fast & agile on his feet as well.

The only knock I've seen on Williams is lower body strength, which is pretty important for a NT--it remains to be seen what a few months with the Ravens training staff will do for that. But I'm excited at the prospect...