Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Baltimore Ravens

Good evening Ravens fans! Here's my Draft Grades video for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

Blog Entries

Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Baltimore Ravens

So...how about that Tyrann Mathieu pick in round 1?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Is it just me or does this person only show up to show off their damned videos?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Yup.

He and the jerseys guys are spamming the board

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So...how about that Tyrann Mathieu pick in round 1?
    Did this person really predict that?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

this guy cracks me up. He knows more about bootlegging media than football. I give him a A for trying to make a name for himself. Football knowledge very poor. Yes, he predicted we would pick "honey badger". You get two first round starters in positiions of need drafting last and you get a "b" really how many teams front offices can do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    this guy cracks me up. He knows more about bootlegging media than football. I give him a A for trying to make a name for himself. Football knowledge very poor. Yes, he predicted we would pick "honey badger". You get two first round starters in positiions of need drafting last and you get a "b" really how many teams front offices can do that?
    You wish my football knowledge was poor. My MOCK DRAFT is and will always be based off what I would do. You can continue to led major media tell you how to think. Its cool with me

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Funny part is that I've been here longer than you

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    You wish my football knowledge was poor. My MOCK DRAFT is and will always be based off what I would do. You can continue to led major media tell you how to think. Its cool with me
    I don't wish your football knowledge was poor.

I KNOW your football knowledge IS poor.

I've seen a bunch of dumb ideas floated around this forum. Seen people say a LT isn't important. Heard some folks say Tebow is a good QB. Hell, one guy claimed that McGhee was a better RB than Emmit Smith.

But now I've seen it all. You actually thought that a 5'8 CB who hasn't played in a year, ran the forty in 4.5 seconds, got kicked off his college team for multiple failed drug test, and is making the switch from CB to S was going to be a first round pick. By the Baltimore Ravens, one of the better drafting teams in the NFL. That's not even a statement you can argue with. All I can do is look at the computer desk, look at the screen, back to desk, back to screen ad nauseam in a desperate, albeit sincere, hope that I didn't read that right.

It's rumored that a million monkeys with a million typewriters could produce the works of Shakespeare. I'm fairly certain we now know what one can do with a dart board and list of draft prospects.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I enjoy EmDiggys weekly game break downs during the season even if he comes off slightly antiRavens at times, but I thought he was way off with the Tyran Mathieu to the Ravens mock prediction. But that wasn't the most outlandish player I'd seen mocked to the Ravens.

PS I thought the draft grade was too low. As someone posted above, we got two first round talents in the first round plus a top five DT in this draft in the third.
    Last edited by PGCountyRaven85; 04-29-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    I didn't watch the video but I do enjoy Em's game breakdowns during the season.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Funny part is that I've been here longer than you
    How long you've "been here" is immaterial in comparison to how much you contribute to the general discussion.

I went back through your posting history. You've put up 35 threads & 55 posts total since 12/29/2012. All your posts have been in threads you've started. All but one of those threads consists of your posting one of your videos.

The money (literally) post is the thread you started without a video, on 5/17/12 at 4:52 PM, which reads:
    Vote for Football Gameplan

Good afternoon Ravens fans!! Football Gameplan needs a HUGE favor from you guys! I need 250 votes to be eligible for the Chase Small Business Grant.. This grant would help FBGP transform from Good-to-Great!

To Vote:

Make sure you're logged into your Facebook account
    Click on the link
    Click on the Log In & Support Tab
    Business Name: Football Gameplan Location: New Jersey

Thanks SO much gang!
    (Just curious, but how'd that work out for you?)

Judging from the content of your clips, there are at least half a dozen regulars here who IMHO are significantly more thoughtful & knowledgeable about the game than you seem to be. What separates you from them (again IMHO) is a bit of competence at editing video clips you've collected off the Net, & a non-stop motor for self-promotion. That's not a combination I find attractive or even interesting.

If you decide at some point to actively participate on this board rather than using it as a drive-by video dump, I'll be happy to re-evaluate. But not unless, & not until. And I think most of the folks here feel the same way. And, like me, they're probably not holding their breath...