Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Bryant McKinnie visiting the Dolphins

Jeff Darlington reporting McKinnie is visiting the Dolphins facility today.

Could be posturing to get KC to lower their trade demands...or could be that the McKinnie "Safety net" is about to be cut down.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Bryant McKinnie visiting the Dolphins

FWIW........

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 7m As mentioned a while ago, one of the fallback options for the Ravens if they lose McKinnie would be Demetress Bell.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    FWIW........

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 7m As mentioned a while ago, one of the fallback options for the Ravens if they lose McKinnie would be Demetress Bell.
    Ouch! Demetress Bell is horrible. IMO, I would much rather see the Ravens re-sign McKinnie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    FWIW........

That's more like a fall apart option. Bell was horrendous last year. The Eagles ended up benching him for King Dunlop.

McKinnie in South Beach would be like putting a food addict in a glass case of pizza.

iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 4m

Bryant McKinnie visit and physical described as "nothing more than that" right now, per source.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    McKinnie in South Beach would be like putting a food addict in a glass case of pizza.
    I literally just read the Dolphins would only consider McKinnie if it was 2003 and South Beach didn't exist.

Now he is supposedly visiting. So much misinformation out there you don't know what to believe.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like McKinnie is that much of a safety net? Granted, the line came together when he stepped up late in the season. But every team watched him play in the playoffs. Every team knows about him. And NOBODY has yet seen fit to sign this guy.

We have read ad nauseum on this board about how important LT is, and how there just aren't enough serviceable ones to go around. If could really be relied on to be a serviceable LT in the upcoming season, don't you think at least one team would have pulled the trigger on him by now?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. This guy couldn't even stay in control in Minnesota. He's really going to be focused on football in Miami?

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m An NFL source familiar with Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland's thinking on Bryant McKinnie called this a "look-see meeting."
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I loled.

Blog Entries

I'm heading down there on Wed as soon as I get out of traffic court so I'll put a good word
    in for you guys.

He won't be hard to spot on the beach with his size and all those pizzas. Id invite
    him to go deep sea fishing with us but he'd probably sink the boat when he got on.

:ww:

You guys got any messages to give him.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-29-2013 at 01:17 PM.