Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: OT-Sect 513/514 incident

If she had simply drank beer, she probably would've been fine. But her drink of choice was Red Bull and Vodka, and too many of those can put even the heaviest of drinkers on their ass.

2. Re: OT-Sect 513/514 incident

These college aged kids were tailgating next to us, and not 2hrs in one of them pukes right there in the lot...then we go to our seats, and guess who comes down to our aisle, him and his friend are sitting in our section.

I drive the tailgate vehicle so i drink during the tailgate only, then save myself from buying the $8 beers during the game. Occasionally ill have one or two during the game but usually its just a $4 water.

I'm glad she's OK. What people don't realize is drinking heavily in that heat and bright sunshine can also dehydrate and mess you up more even more. I sure did not go to the game expecting sunburn on a day that had a 60% chance of rain

Oh man, I must have missed it. I'm in 515 and didn't catch it. We did have about 12 cops come up our section to throw someone out Sunday, but that was about it.

I too will never understand why people drink that much.

I'm a college student and I refrain from drinking so much that I puke. It's amazing how many people in my age group can't control themsevles in terms of drinking.

Especially at a Ravens game. Everyone gets a little drunk at tailgates, but to be puking? Wow. Kinda takes the fun out of the game itself.

Red Bull + vodka is a recipe for disaster since the Red Bull simply energizes you and therefore consume more. Or so I've heard, not a fan of Red Bull.

I've gone to a bunch of college games at MD and Virginia Tech. At VT, people sneak miniature whiskey bottles inside. The concessions there even serve sodas in plastic bottles with cups of ice on the side-think they know there's a little mixing going on?
    This would probably happen at Ravens games should they decide to limit alcohol sales. You'd think the search people out front would have not let her enter if she was that inebriated.
    I'm glad to hear that she's alright and getting treatment.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

In section 534 there were these 2 couple's that came in at 12:30 completely trashed. By 2:30 they got into a huge fight,with one guy claiming his buddy touched his woman improperly, the cops break it up and take them away. A half hour later all 4 are back having a great time like nothing happened! I'm guessing neither one today remember's what happened.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Yeah...she was a few rows down from me too. She was out....they had to carry her out. She looked like she weighed like 100 lbs.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Yeah...she was a few rows down from me too. She was out....they had to carry her out. She looked like she weighed like 100 lbs.
    I'll have to tell her you said that. She actually weighs about 130, and is constantly complaining about how "fat" she is. Haha...

I hope she gets the help she needs....

When I was in my 20's (yeah I know, it was like 30 years ago...and I have fillings in my teeth older than most of you), I had a huge problem with alcohol(amongs other um...uh...other things)I had blackouts that lasted for days....I passed out during an outdoor Styxx concert in Diamond Head Crator,for their first set(they played twice)...I loved me some Wild Turkey and Jim Beam....I woke up when they were playing the same song....not realizing it was the second set...4 bands later.

I ended up with second degree sunburn on the backs of my legs...I had been wearing cut-off jeans and cowboy boots....strangest looking sunburn I ever had.
    Don't laugh about the cowboy boots...they are great for stuffing pint bottles down into.

Not to mention I drove my '71 firebird up the highway ramp the wrong way!

Anyway, I have a ton of stories, and this will be one of hers....but let's hope she gets the help she needs like I did, so she can tell stories and laugh about them 30 years from now.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

She has also sworn off of alcohol indefinitely

I've done that more times then France has surrendered.:grbac:

Seriously, hope she gets fixed up. I've done some crazy sh*t, but never had to get taken to the hospital. (Although, I probably should have a few (dozen) times.

Now that I know she is okay, I can say it;

Ahhhh! The power of the first food group!
    SS