View Poll Results: Who starts opposite Brown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Josh Bynes

3 9.68%
  • Albert McClellan

5 16.13%
  • Jameel McClain

7 22.58%
  • Rolando McClain

16 51.61%
  • Free Agent

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Who starts opposite Arthur Brown?

Rolando if he keeps his nose clean from now on.

If not him, I'd vote Bynes. I like him a lot and think he could really turn some heads in camps. Kind've like we had a few years ago with Cary Williams.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I have no idea yet. I need to improve my ILB evaluation, so I plan to watch a lot of NFL studs and non-studs this summer via NFLN.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Well I'm just super excited that we got Brown. Hope for a great Ravens career for him.
    Brown at will, mcCellen at mike. I still hoping Rolando gets on right track. But it didn't sit well with me that he went home and got in trouble when he could've stayed in Bmore for workout and show he was heading in right direction. Either way, I'm pumped, the Dline will be better so our Lbs will be hunting!!! Baltimore baby

I have to agree that Rolando McClain is probably the best fit from a pure football standpoint at MIKE, but if the coaches sour on him I would say McClellan. I think Arthur Brown has a very good chance to win the WILL job in camp, but the coaching staff may choose to be conservative initially. Let's not forget that Josh Bynes played well last year and has 2 full years experience learning the scheme, which Brown does not.

Either way, you've got 2 good MIKE candidates who are bigger, stronger, and get off blocks better in R. McClain and McClellan; and you've got 2 good WILL candidates who are better using their athleticism in space. I actually really like the depth at ILB if R. McClain sticks--so much so that Jameel might get forced off the roster entirely in that scenario.

Blog Entries

Both inside jobs are going to be wide open. We're going to have a whole bunch of guys busting their asses for a once in a lifetime opportunity. Never before in the history of the franchise have both of these positions been available. I can't wait to see who wants it more.

I think Albert McClellan has a shot. The guy has been around for a while and now has a real opportunity. This could be his year to step up.

It will be Rolando. They're not cutting him. He is getting paid close to nothing.