Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: UDFA Intel

Blog Entries

Re: UDFA Intel

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Ray Holley is a big dude... 0:25 and 1:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCp9UrWGLo
    5'9" 200lbs. Not a shred of fat on him. He is stacked.

He is another one I'm pulling for. Tough player. I think he could be kind of a Danny Woodhead type of player. Hope he sticks with the team.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    If I were a guessing man then I would guess that Furstenburg ends up on the PS if we keep Leach.

I cant see them keeping 3 TE and 2 FB's especially when Kyle Juszczyk could fill the 3rd TE role. I doubt Furstenburg beats out Dickson. I get the frustration with him but with Boldin gone the Ravens are not going to replace a guy who knows the offense and routes and has some rapport with Joe etc with undrafted rookie. I do believe however he could easily replace Dickson after a year on the PS. If they cut Leach however then obviously I think he has a good shot at the #3 TE spot
    Certainly possible. KJ could definitely be a FB or TE. I'd like to see Furstenburg make the active roster though as the 3rd TE. Maybe they'll carry essentially 4 TE's this year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    looks like he might be on something....just sayin
    Yea, weights and Jesus. BOOM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Was ray ray Armstrong drafted i can't remember
    I just checked and he signed with the Rams.

I didn't realize he had such a bad 40 time...he ran a a 4.69 40 at his pro day where they normally have faster tracks.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I like Gaines to make the 53.

Hell he could wind up being our starting LT. Remember Peters was either a 7th rounder or an UDFA after playing TE at Arkansas Yeah, one guy 10 years ago doesn't exactly mean anything, but stranger things have happened.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea, weights and Jesus. BOOM.
    My thoughts exactly.

He is another one I'm pulling for. Tough player. I think he could be kind of a Danny Woodhead type of player. Hope he sticks with the team.
    I agree. He could be a nice chess piece.
    A knight, I'm thinking.
    Won't ever look too imposing, but next thing you know, he takes a pivot route and converts a 3rd and 8.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Although probably no chance to make it, WR Gerrard Shepard out of Towson will be fun to watch... My yard backs up TU and get to see a lot of games. Good to see a Towson guy get on the field for a bit. Look out for RB Terrance West in a year or two. I wouldn't bet against him making a team.

@RavensSalaryCap: That's about as high as they go with bonuses for UDFA.... MT @RavensInsider MD TE Matt Furstenburg getting $10K signing bonus to join Ravens
    They're really banking Furstenburg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    They're really banking Furstenburg
    He was good enough to be drafted, IMO.

So, I definitely feel that he has a legitimate shot to win the 3rd TE position.

I'm surprised Cheeseborough wasn't signed by Green Bay. He has the perfect name for them.

Here's a good illustration of why he fits that description.