Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UDFA Targets

Blog Entries

Re: UDFA Targets

Would love to see us woo Reddick. He'd certainly have opportunity, even with Arthur Brown on roster and penciled into start.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Keith Pough?

San Diego signed Kwame Geathers. I thought the Ravens would pick him for certain.

Buffalo Bills signed Brandon Kaufman. I think he could stick somewhere, but that may not be the place.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    How else do you explain his moves of drafting everything BUT an OT on the OL?
    Easy.

There was no value.

Plenty.of good options at T, TE, DT and even ILB and DB

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Ray Ray Armstrong could be given a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Keith Pough?
    Both of these please

Blog Entries

Would love to see us woo Reddick. He'd certainly have opportunity, even with Arthur Brown on roster and penciled into start.
    I would have to believe that with our history of turning UDFA ILB's into starters, Reddick would have to like his chances here better than most anywhere else.

1. Xavier Nixon (I suspect he was a horrible interview or has some character issues b/c he has pretty good feet IMO)
    2. Chad Bumphis (It may take 2-3 years, but I can't wait to find out if I'm right or wrong on this guy. I think he'll be a very good slot)
    3. Uzoma Nwachukwu (Stud measurables including 25 reps. He'll be someone's #2 in 2014)
    4. Ryan Otten (Better receiver than Dickson and would be our best blocking TE)
    5. Brandan Bishop (SS depth until Thompson comes back in week #5; could be a ST demon)
    6. John Youboty (B/c you can never have enough pass rushers)
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Remember too, we are notorious for underpaying our UDFAs.
    I don't buy that at all. The pay structures are fairly well laid out in the CBA.

Phillip Steward to STL. He will be a ST demon too. Very violent, that guy.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

I'd hope so, but as I've said, I think Ozzie wants no LT competition for KO. How else do you explain his moves of drafting everything BUT an OT on the OL?
    After the first 5 picks there was no one left in the draft pool who'd be any better than McKinnie, Starks, or Oher/KO at LT this year, & there are a number of UDFA prospects who might be coached up for 2014. And never underestimate Oz's ability to pull a rabbit out of his helmet. SATSQ

Really, anyone who thinks Oz--or more to the point, Bisciotti--is willing to roll the dice on the $120M Man getting hurt due to poor OL play is not thinking clearly. I'm quite sure there's a plan in place & that everyone has signed off on it.

I'd like to see them sign Faulk & stash him on IR, but there are other possibilities as well.