Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one not overly excited with the Ravens Draft??

I get loading up on D, but we just paid our QB a shit load of money and we have an unproven center and no left tackle and we are not exactly stout at reciever? I mean, am I missing something here? Is there some master plan to do more dealing and wheeling to get more FA's because this offense is not looking good on paper right now.

Re: Am I the only one not overly excited with the Ravens Draft??

Yep. You're the only one. You must need to be sent back to the factory for reprogramming.

;)

Blog Entries

sumthin I mean our Oline is a big question mark right now, so is the recieving corp

Blog Entries

McKinnie is still out there, we still have options.

Blog Entries

You aren't alone

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    sumthin I mean our Oline is a big question mark right now, so is the recieving corp
    The O-line isn't a big question mark -- it's a sink hole.

Blog Entries
    They got Elam and Brown who I wanted and the FB needed so there are options with Leach. Solid IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

so we bring back Mckinney?? we know he can get the job done but we already know what we have with him..a head case. I mean i get making moves for the D but damn Flacco might be running for his life this year

Blog Entries

I get loading up on D, but we just paid our QB a shit load of money and we have an unproven center and no left tackle and we are not exactly stout at reciever? I mean, am I missing something here? Is there some master plan to do more dealing and wheeling to get more FA's because this offense is not looking good on paper right now.
    I heard a stat that only 30% of draft picks are still starting in year 5. Many never become starters. The fans love the draft and there is a ton of hype around it. The truth is no one knows what any of these kids really will be. We all get excited or upset based on the myth that we can see into the future. It's stupid but we all do it.

I don't get people who basically seem to want Ozzie to have checked off a bunch of boxes. Sure, they need a LT and could use some WR help, so you want them to just grab someone at that position in the third round? And after that, what difference does it make? Especially since you apparently think the center they drafted last year can't play either.

so we bring back Mckinney?? we know he can get the job done but we already know what we have with him..a head case. I mean i get making moves for the D but damn Flacco might be running for his life this year
    The job's not finished yet, but as of right now there are significant holes that still need to be addressed that were not addressed in the draft. That much is crystal clear.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I heard a stat that only 30% of draft picks are still starting in year 5. Many never become starters. The fans love the draft and there is a ton of hype around it. The truth is no one knows what any of these kids really will be. We all get excited or upset based on the myth that we can see into the future. It's stupid but we all do it.
    true words, but there was no balance this offseason in FA and this draft is was all defense with sprinkle of offense in the draft. This is worrying me