Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kyle Juszczyk

Re: Kyle Juszczyk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think Leach is here to stay, unless a guy like Jason Peters is cut. That would be a good use of the cap savings.
    Please make it happen Philly. I really don't get why they even drafted Lane Johnson. Before he was injured Peters was the best LT in the NFL. I doubt one achilles injury suddenly makes him a scrub

Blog Entries

In a day and age where most teams dont have 1 FB, were going to carry 2? I dont see it. right now we dont need the savings, but were not going to cut a 4th rounder and i really dont think were done shopping.
    -JAB

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I had no idea who this guy was before Saturday but watching his highlights I am all like :ww: If this means the end of Leach I'll be sorry to see him go but this guy will be a lot cheaper and hopefully will be quick learner and developer. I think Caldwell can find creative ways to get him involved and he looks like a fierce blocker too. And hey Harvard has served us nicely the last few years so why not go back to the well?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    In a day and age where most teams dont have 1 FB, were going to carry 2? I dont see it. right now we dont need the savings, but were not going to cut a 4th rounder and i really dont think were done shopping.
    The one way I could see it happening is if Juszczyk is both the 2nd FB and the 3rd TE. Either way though Leach is going to need a pay cut

Blog Entries

Just a reminder
    As much as we loved watching Lorenzo Neal, he was cut....
    Sam Gash was let go (with a SB ring)

No reason to think that things are going to be any different.
    Writing is on the wall ending with the words 4.3 million.
    Writing starts by saying how great Vonta is, how much we respect and appreciate him...... and ends with wish him well....
    Depending on how soon we need the cap space, we will look at KJ first if possible, but the press releases and probably in their final drafts if not already prepared.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpiderWebb View Post
    The one way I could see it happening is if Juszczyk is both the 2nd FB and the 3rd TE. Either way though Leach is going to need a pay cut
    thats literally the only way i see it but im not sure one of the UDFAs dont prove worthy of the 53 and theres noway wed have 5 spots between TE and FB. Id be happy if thats the case but like you said, Leach still needs a pay cut in that scenario. Hes making 1m/year more than any other FB.
    -JAB

1. Pay cut.
    2. Cut.

The only two sensible options for Leach IMO.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Leach is a fan favorite but I can't see them keeping him on the roster. He's the best blocking FB in football but a one trick pony and that's not enough to use a roster spot for. Juszcyk may not be as devastating a blocker(no one is) but he'll be solid in that role. Everything else he does better than Leach and will have to be accounted for as a threat to be a receiver whenever he enters the game, not just a human battering ram. He's fast and I'd love to see rambling through a secondary at 250 pounds punishing DBs. I've always wanted to see a player with his skill set. Plus, we need Leach's cap space when our LT is signed.