Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SuggsKill Guest

Is this the worst draft ever?

If it's not the worst, it's one of the most boring.

Really?

SuggsKill Guest

Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

I don't know. I guess I would have liked to see some transcendent talent.

That's a great point... For me to poop on.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

I think it has been fairly unpredictable. Really curious of what happens when we are up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    I think it has been fairly unpredictable. Really curious of what happens when we are up.
    :word

All sorts of crazy things have happened. It's a draft. The moves and surprises are what makes it interesting.

Blog Entries

Its been a GREAT first round for offensive linemen. Goodness gracious!

Blog Entries

I think it's a great draft. It's not top heavy, but its got about 55 solid second rounders in it, the kind of draft where the Ravens will excel.

If you really want to see which draft was the worst ever, go to wikipedia's nfl draft page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ootball_drafts

You can pretty quickly scan through them and see which ones were disasters. They even color code it to make it fast to evaluate, one color for Hall of Famers, one color for pro bowlers, and the rest no color.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    I think it's a great draft. It's not top heavy, but its got about 55 solid second rounders in it, the kind of draft where the Ravens will excel.

If you really want to see which draft was the worst ever, go to wikipedia's nfl draft page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ootball_drafts

You can pretty quickly scan through them and see which ones were disasters. They even color code it to make it fast to evaluate, one color for Hall of Famers, one color for pro bowlers, and the rest no color.
    Ditto here. I think the 2nd and 3rd rounds tonight might be more exciting than the 1st round. Sooooo much talent on the board still.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuggsKill View Post
    I am with you, to much fluff and stuff. I find it very boring, and every player is great and a good fit bullshit-outside of what Dallas did and Buffalo. I like when they did the draft on Saturdays-Sundays with less marketing. I just tape it and flip to the picks. Went fishing instead of watching the media borefest. Plus, this draft is one of the worst drafts from a talent perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by SuggsKill View Post
    disagreed. Most open and unpredictable draft in recent memory. Short on top 10 talent, but heavy on 20-100 talent. Lots of moves, intrigue, etc.

Now, the fact that they were 2 picks behind most of the night, well, sucked.

Blog Entries

wow, I thought the first round was great. Don't like them milking it for 10 minutes when "the pick is in" is displaying but otherwise...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!