Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 23
  1. #1
    SuggsKill Guest

    Is this the worst draft ever?



    If it's not the worst, it's one of the most boring.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,245
    Really?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  3. #3
    SuggsKill Guest

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    I don't know. I guess I would have liked to see some transcendent talent.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906
    That's a great point... For me to poop on.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,226

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    I think it has been fairly unpredictable. Really curious of what happens when we are up.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,611
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    I think it has been fairly unpredictable. Really curious of what happens when we are up.


    All sorts of crazy things have happened. It's a draft. The moves and surprises are what makes it interesting.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    section 132
    Posts
    2,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    Its been a GREAT first round for offensive linemen. Goodness gracious!




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,639
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    I think it's a great draft. It's not top heavy, but its got about 55 solid second rounders in it, the kind of draft where the Ravens will excel.

    If you really want to see which draft was the worst ever, go to wikipedia's nfl draft page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ootball_drafts

    You can pretty quickly scan through them and see which ones were disasters. They even color code it to make it fast to evaluate, one color for Hall of Famers, one color for pro bowlers, and the rest no color.
    No one likes us, and we don't care.




  9. #9

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    I think it's a great draft. It's not top heavy, but its got about 55 solid second rounders in it, the kind of draft where the Ravens will excel.

    If you really want to see which draft was the worst ever, go to wikipedia's nfl draft page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ootball_drafts

    You can pretty quickly scan through them and see which ones were disasters. They even color code it to make it fast to evaluate, one color for Hall of Famers, one color for pro bowlers, and the rest no color.
    Ditto here. I think the 2nd and 3rd rounds tonight might be more exciting than the 1st round. Sooooo much talent on the board still.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toluca Lake, CA
    Posts
    1,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuggsKill View Post
    If it's not the worst, it's one of the most boring.
    I am with you, to much fluff and stuff. I find it very boring, and every player is great and a good fit bullshit-outside of what Dallas did and Buffalo. I like when they did the draft on Saturdays-Sundays with less marketing. I just tape it and flip to the picks. Went fishing instead of watching the media borefest. Plus, this draft is one of the worst drafts from a talent perspective.




  11. #11

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuggsKill View Post
    If it's not the worst, it's one of the most boring.
    disagreed. Most open and unpredictable draft in recent memory. Short on top 10 talent, but heavy on 20-100 talent. Lots of moves, intrigue, etc.

    Now, the fact that they were 2 picks behind most of the night, well, sucked.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is this the worst draft ever?

    wow, I thought the first round was great. Don't like them milking it for 10 minutes when "the pick is in" is displaying but otherwise...
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland