View Poll Results: Which player do you most want the Ravens to avoid at pick 32?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keenan Allen, WR, USC

1 2.63%
  • Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas St.

2 5.26%
  • Matt Elam, S, Florida

2 5.26%
  • Deandre Hopkins, WR, Clemson

3 7.89%
  • Justin Hunter, WR, Tenn

1 2.63%
  • Kevin Minter, LB, LSU

1 2.63%
  • Alec Ogletree, LB, Georga

0 0%
  • Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse

15 39.47%
  • Eric Reid, S, LSU

3 7.89%
  • Manti Te’o, LB, Notre Dame

10 26.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which of these players do you least want at pick 32?

There are a ton of players linked to the Ravens with the 32nd pick. Assuming they stay put and make the pick, which of these players are you most leery of. I ask, because my answer will put me in the vast minority.

Re: Which of these players do you least want at pick 32?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    There are a ton of players linked to the Ravens with the 32nd pick. Assuming they stay put and make the pick, which of these players are you most leery of. I ask, because my answer will put me in the vast minority.

Manti T'eo

Simply because Bama's O-line (which resembles a typical NFL line) owned him for 4 quarters..

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Manti T'eo

Simply because Bama's O-line (which resembles a typical NFL line) owned him for 4 quarters..
    Ditto. Plus, I keep reading where he's not that bright, but makes up for it with effort. That's all well and good in college, but if he don't have good instincts I don't see how he can make a good MLB.

Te'o

Manti T'eo

Bama had an nfl team, Nd did not. I have seen Ray Lewis struggle in his prime when the dline was overwhelmed and good guards were able to come freely at him. Also Warmack is a stud not just an nfl prospect. He should be a top 10 pick, and I doubt any of the starting 5 goes lower than the 2nd maybe 3rd for Jones.

:T2:

Blog Entries

I'm not sure I'd be happy with Pugh at 64.

Minter. 32 is just way too high for him.

Manti T'eo

What "typical NFL line" is as superior to the average competition they're lining up against as Bama's was last year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    Ditto. Plus, I keep reading where he's not that bright, but makes up for it with effort. That's all well and good in college, but if he don't have good instincts I don't see how he can make a good MLB.
    He was the number 1 recruit coming out of High School and was a 4 year starter at ND, you don't do that without knowing how to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I was jsut going to post that it was at least a whole round too high for Pugh...

wouldn't be excited with Minter at 32 either... Te'o won't make it. I'd probably be ok with everyone else on the list... some more then others.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I was jsut going to post that it was at least a whole round too high for Pugh...

wouldn't be excited with Minter at 32 either... Te'o won't make it. I'd probably be ok with everyone else on the list... some more then others.
    Mike Mayock and Daniel Jeremiah (former Ravens scout) both have him going 19th to the Giants. Charles Davis, Todd McShay, and Don Banks have him at 26.

Me? I know next to nothing about the guy, except he's showing up on a lot of mocks as being gone before the Ravens even pick.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I'm betting anything Teo won't be around by the time we pick for us to have to make that decision thankfully. I don't know anything about Pugh so based on ignorance I guess I wouldn't be too thrilled if he was the guy at 32. But of the guys I am familiar with I'd be leery and a little disappoitned if Reid was the pick. Rather not have a guy who's been red flagged for bad shoulders and a guy who's potentially injury prone right off the bat. I mean we've already kind of had to deal with that with Jimmy.