Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Ravens Trade up for Lane Johnson?

Preston wins again. Total BS and we respond with 46 posts (and counting).

Blog Entries
    Folks, I just received word from a source moderately close to Steve Bisciotti's cleaning lady that if the Ravens opt not to trade up or down they will likely target one of the top rated players available with the 32nd pick.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    The cost to go from 32 to 6 would be.... enormous. Anyone want to calculate that out? This years 1st, probably next years 1st, maybe this years 2nd as well. I'm probably all wrong, but it'll take a bounty.
    Yes, according to the general trade value chart, getting the 6th overall pick this year would take this year's 1st rounder, next year's 1st round pick, this year's 2nd round pick, and probably this year's (or next year's) 3rd round pick.

Definitely enormous. And that is why there is no way in hell it happens. No. Way. In. Hell.

Blog Entries

Was gonna add, if we trade all our tradeable picks in this year's draft, we would only be able to get to about #14.

I guess on this particular day, it's all about driving traffic. Anybody who leaks any rumor about anything is going to get linked to, and those links will get hits, because... we are all dying to know what's going to happen before it happens, even though we cannot possibly do that.