Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

People's Republic of Maryland imposes new "rain tax"

Gotta give O'Guv credit for originality with his latest tax on his citizens after hitting us with
    an escalating gas tax of 23.5%. He's now going to tax us every time it rains. That's right.
    On second thought, it's not that original. It's right out of an Orwellian wet dream but I think
    it's the first state with a rain tax or one of the first. Not sure.

The 10 largest counties of the state will get hit with the rain tax including up here in Harford County. The western counties in the mountains are exempt, thus far.

I just bought a condo so I guess I'll get hit too with rising condo fees along with the rising
    gas tax and people in here wonder why I'm so pissed off at libbies all the time. It's a
    system of storm water and water shed taxes. All the rain that falls in these counties, it
    empties into the Chesapeake Bay including all of its pollutants. The Peoples Replubic
    wants to charge a fee for these pollutants.

And to think OBYs EPA isn't even behind this one and don't expect O'Guv to use the so
    called restoration fund from these taxes for it's intended purposes.

The Republic's DEMs which are like sheep will love it and praise it like they did when
    O'GUV raised the sales tax as soon as he became guv. GOP legislatures in Annapolis
    tried to block it with a filibuster but ran out of time. They're the ones that dubbed it
    the "rain tax." See link for proper name.

The good news is this should kill any chances of O'GUV running for Prez.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/1...x-on-rain-now/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-21-2013 at 11:24 PM.