Re: DAMN - Talk about big brother

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Czech's ....

Lol. Oh Trap ....
    So much for elevating the forum HR.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Good point Scally but if it was the neighbor's boat he's even more stupid. Not sure if
    he was the one who called it in but a neighbor did tip off the cops. I mean you're
    the most wanted man in the civilized world and part of the biggest man hunt in
    Boston and you go back to your neighborhood.
    To be fair, where else could he have gone? He was basically a scared rat from the point of the shootout that killed his brother until they found him. The massive force of FBI and Police and SWAT had that whole city under lockdown. If he would've tried to run, he was more likely to get his ass shot. He figured if he hides in this boat, maybe they divert their attention elsewhere and he can limp away.

Not sure which injuries were from the night before and which were from the capture, but it sounds like had they not found him there, the guy might've just found him dead later on.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I would have gotten the hell out of dodge.

I've watched enough Tv to know you don't go back to your house when you're wanted by the cops, especially after you blow people up. That's the first place they're going to look for you.
    When I worked with the US Marshals I did some private work as a skip tracer. I can find anyone in this forum within 24 hours and was the only guy on scout to take things off the board. Just ask admin Steve.

One guy owed allimony payments. So I went to his house. I knew he wouldn't be there but maybe somewhere in the hood, so I asked his wife. She said sure I know where he is. He's in the corner bar sitting in the last seat next to the wall. It was in the roughest part of Baltimore - Turner Station so I walk into the bar and asked the bar tender if he knew where the guy was and he said are you a friend of his? I was the only white guy in the place and looked around and said, do you think I'd be here if I wasn't? He said oh yea, he's in the end seat. I served the summons and ran out like a bat out of hell but the point is, if you wanna find someone you go back to his neighborhood. Someone will know where he is and that where these cops got the lead these dudes. I mean the guy was hiding in his neighbor's boat. ILMAO

BTW, now they're saying the dumb govt actually interviewed the oldest brother years ago after a foreign gov't suspected him of extremists ties. They say the govt knew about 9/11 before it
    happened.

www.cnn.com
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-20-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    So much for elevating the forum HR.
    LOL ....

Blog Entries

And did you notice OBY finally used the word terrorism.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-20-2013 at 07:30 PM.