Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arkansas-Pine Bluff OT Terron Armstead Scouting Report

This guy supposedly on our radar screen. Farther down the page it says we have increased our offer to Big Mac

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

Re: Arkansas-Pine Bluff OT Terron Armstead Scouting Report

The guy is a fantastic athlete. Strength can be attained and hands can be coached. He's gonna be a good one and I would love if he fell to the ravens in round 2 or if they trade up a little bit for him

4.71 in the forty?

Can't we just move him to TE and watch opposing secondaries cry when having to tackle the big SOB?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

My bold prediction is green bay take him round 1

Thanks for the link. I'd love to see us get this guy to develop him for a year behind a veteran LT.

Blog Entries

It'll be interesting to see if anyone picks him in the first - he's more of a developmental guy who should probably be there in the 2nd, but a team may reach...and probably will

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    This guy supposedly on our radar screen. Farther down the page it says we have increased our offer to Big Mac

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

The entire report about McKinnie states:

"The Baltimore Ravens have stepped up their offer for free agent T Bryant McKinnie. The Chargers and Saints have expressed interest as well."

All of 23 words, count 'em. Clearly the author didn't exert himself digging into the details.

I'd like to see the Ravens draft a tackle next week, but I don't expect he'll be someone who can start Day 1. I have no idea what the odds are we'd see McKinnie back.

Blog Entries

I still think option 1 for this team is bring Bmac back and have a guy they feel can take over at T or G next year. option 2 being KO at LT and a similar thought but obviously having the young guy be inside for a year whether G or T (think JO playing LG as a rookie). I dont think we dont come away from this draft without a T and G... and honestly we should probably add a C too. 12 picks allows us that option.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I still think option 1 for this team is bring Bmac back and have a guy they feel can take over at T or G next year. option 2 being KO at LT and a similar thought but obviously having the young guy be inside for a year whether G or T (think JO playing LG as a rookie). I dont think we dont come away from this draft without a T and G... and honestly we should probably add a C too. 12 picks allows us that option.
    Agree. There's been very little talk in this forum about our Oline. We need another C to start or back up GG; at least a backup G; and at least one quality T. Where do Harewood and Reid stand? Has the team given up on Reid as a T? Can the Ravens make use of Harewood? Not saying we need to fill these holes in the draft, but we need to beef up the O line one way or another.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    The entire report about McKinnie states:

"The Baltimore Ravens have stepped up their offer for free agent T Bryant McKinnie. The Chargers and Saints have expressed interest as well."

All of 23 words, count 'em. Clearly the author didn't exert himself digging into the details.

I'd like to see the Ravens draft a tackle next week, but I don't expect he'll be someone who can start Day 1. I have no idea what the odds are we'd see McKinnie back.
    The author also doesn't quote anyone or give any sort of source. The site itself looks completely amateur. It's tough to take it as a credible statement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The author also doesn't quote anyone or give any sort of source. The site itself looks completely amateur. It's tough to take it as a credible statement.
    profootballcentral is actually pretty reliable. i follow them on twitter, and they've been on point with their info.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    profootballcentral is actually pretty reliable. i follow them on twitter, and they've been on point with their info.
    If they came up with any kind of source for this idea that the Ravens are trying to sign McKinnie I'd have a much easier time buying it. Unless you are a known guy with a long history like Glazer or Schefter you can't just announce things without printing where it's coming from.