Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your top 3 things 2013

What are the top 3 things you are looking forward to the most so far in 2013?

I just got home from work and am watching the presser as we speak. I honestly can not explain what I a purple high I am still on after last year. We then jumped right into a crazy free agency losing key members of last year including #52 retiring. Now we are approaching the draft. My question is what are the top 3 things you are looking forward to the most?

For me it is:

1. Camp Battle I think the roster looks relatively well and with 12 picks in the draft and ozzie's post draft steal of a signing's this roster will be deep. The competition going into camp should be interesting in a number of battles especially Wide Receiver and ILB.

2. Flacco for a full year under Caldwell We all wanted it. We wanted Cam Cameron gone. If after 5 years of Cam Cameron you were still a believer in him, then shame on you. I am curious to see what Flacco does next year starting out under Caldwell.

3.The Return of a defense I just have this feeling that our defense is about to tear up the league. I love the youth movement, I love the signings that have happened this offseason. You mix into that equation a healthy Suggs/Ngata motivated with their fat contracts on the line and them knowing the front office will not hesitate to cut anyone next year fail good production. Webb will be back, the pass rush should be better and most of all there will be no 200+ yard runners on them like Charles from KC did last year.

What are you looking forward to the most?

Get outta my head!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: Your top 3 things 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Get outta my head!
    It is comfortable in here!

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

1 - culture
    2 - culture
    3 - culture

2013 will be the ultimate test of harbaughs management ability. there are a lot of new pieces from diverse backgrounds that will need to be made into a team. i think the defensive pickups are a big improvement in quality. the questions is can they play together.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    1 - culture
    2 - culture
    3 - culture

2013 will be the ultimate test of harbaughs management ability. there are a lot of new pieces from diverse backgrounds that will need to be made into a team. i think the defensive pickups are a big improvement in quality. the questions is can they play together.
    Too gloomy. How about Rlvis getting all shook up. Apparently he has been a great leader at Denver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    What are the top 3 things you are looking forward to the most so far in 2013?

I just got home from work and am watching the presser as we speak. I honestly can not explain what I a purple high I am still on after last year. We then jumped right into a crazy free agency losing key members of last year including #52 retiring. Now we are approaching the draft. My question is what are the top 3 things you are looking forward to the most?

For me it is:

1. Camp Battle I think the roster looks relatively well and with 12 picks in the draft and ozzie's post draft steal of a signing's this roster will be deep. The competition going into camp should be interesting in a number of battles especially Wide Receiver and ILB.

2. Flacco for a full year under Caldwell We all wanted it. We wanted Cam Cameron gone. If after 5 years of Cam Cameron you were still a believer in him, then shame on you. I am curious to see what Flacco does next year starting out under Caldwell.

3.The Return of a defense I just have this feeling that our defense is about to tear up the league. I love the youth movement, I love the signings that have happened this offseason. You mix into that equation a healthy Suggs/Ngata motivated with their fat contracts on the line and them knowing the front office will not hesitate to cut anyone next year fail good production. Webb will be back, the pass rush should be better and most of all there will be no 200+ yard runners on them like Charles from KC did last year.

What are you looking forward to the most?
    The Cheerleaders Swim Calendar.

Blog Entries

1. Going to as many game's as possible hearing "Your World Champion Baltimore RAVENS!"

2. High fiving strangers!

3. Beating the Steelers!

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    The Cheerleaders Swim Calendar.
    of course how could I have forgotten about that :)

Blog Entries

Flacco playing in Caldwell's system for a season excites me. By the end of the year most of the doubters are going to understand why he was worth that contract. This is going to be the best offense we've ever had for the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Will be interesting to see how Flacco plays post - $$$
    Also curious about the 'Ray Lewis' effect. He willed this team to do great things and we can't overlook that.
    Defense in general

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Wow at this point, any football activity! So looking forward to the draft, TC, PS and opening day.

Apart from that my 3 are
    -Caldwell on offense
    -Seeing some 'under the radar' player playing totally lights out (whilst seeing the UFAs who left not live up to their contract)
    -being capable of getting No1 seed

-BR.com actually having something to write about