Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Ozzie says, if the season started today, KO WOULD BE THE LEFT TACKLE!

Count me among the pleasantly shocked...

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens 1m
    Ozzie says that Kelechi Osemele could get a chance at LT, and that he'd probably get that shot if the season started today.
    I figured it'd be Oher by default, but sounds like maybe he FINALLY realizes Oher isn't a LT.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Ozzie says, if the season started today, KO WOULD BE THE LEFT TACKLE!

I still rather find a longterm solution at LT and have KO dominate as a guard.

It is musical chairs with the LT position on this team every year. Time to find a longterm solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    I still rather find a longterm solution at LT and have KO dominate as a guard.

It is musical chairs with the LT position on this team every year. Time to find a longterm solution.
    AGREE. Iirc, KO and one of his college coaches both say he is NOT a T. IMHO, LT is a key posittion this offseason.

Blog Entries

Prescident was Yanda at RT when he was one of the best (if not the best) G in the game.

JO still has us spoiled enough years later that he has been voted into the HOF.

I too don't want to see KO have to swing outside but I know it is in one of the myriad plans of Ozzie... the LT hole is filled, other teams can't project our picks based on need, and we here know enough to know part of this could easily be smoke and mirrors for the draft and for McK's price tag.

They don't let information out like this without a purpose....
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

For months now I've been posting that KO is going to get a chance to win that LT Harbaugh has always looked at all his options. There is no reason for him not to at least try it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    AGREE. Iirc, KO and one of his college coaches both say he is NOT a T. IMHO, LT is a key posittion this offseason.
    http://ebonybird.com/2013/03/18/bria...e-2013-ravens/

Baldinger is one of the better connected NFL analysts out there, He has a ton of connections in coaching circles, including Baltimores newest coach Juan Castillo. Castillo is widely considered to be the best in the league at developing offensive line talent and turning lineman into stars. According to Brian Baldinger, Castillo believes Kelechi Osemele is the future of the left tackle position in Baltimore. Left Tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    i have a feeling, and rightfully so, that we will be talking about a RB controversy next year especially if rice keeps putting the ball on the ground. rice is more diverse as a receiver but pierce looks like the long ball threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    i have a feeling, and rightfully so, that we will be talking about a RB controversy next year especially if rice keeps putting the ball on the ground. rice is more diverse as a receiver but pierce looks like the long ball threat.
    I believe I made a thread a few months back saying Pierce is the next Adrian Peterson and was laughed at... He may not become that good but he will be ELITE.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Count me among the pleasantly shocked...

I figured it'd be Oher by default, but sounds like maybe he FINALLY realizes Oher isn't a LT.
    I hope that the Ravens won't embark on another two year experiment before they realize that KO isn't a LT either.

Blog Entries

Well that's not the news I wanted to hear.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Long term solution would be nice. When (in response to a question about a LT solution) DeCosta ran off a list of OTs and didn't mention Armstead at all, until the original questioner came back with "...and Armstead?", and then DeCosta add a couple of generic comments about Armstead. I'm not fooled...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Long presser. Around 40 minutes so far.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver