Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Schedule Release Date Announced

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Anyone else really dig this schedule?
    I do.

Tough first game @ Denver, but 4+ months to prepare. Then they get back to back home games, then two road games against opponents that should be markedly inferior (Buffalo, Miami).

The bye week 8 is great, especially considering the next two games are divisional opponents (@ Browns, v. Bengals). The three game home stretch shortly after that (Jets Steelers, Vikings) includes Thanksgiving home vs. Steelers, which gives them an extra four days to prepare for Minnesota.

I'm not thrilled with home vs. New England just before Christmas and after an away MNF game (Detroit), followed by the last game of the season @ Bengals, but over all it's fairly kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Anyone else really dig this schedule?
    I like it a lot! We could easily be 5-1 before we play a tough part of the schedule. And our home opener against the Browns, who have to stand there and watch the house Art Modell built hoist their second Lombardi while they still suck? Hell yeah.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I like it a lot! We could easily be 5-1 before we play a tough part of the schedule. And our home opener against the Browns, who have to stand there and watch the house Art Modell built hoist their second Lombardi while they still suck? Hell yeah.
    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Funny, I was thinking exactly the opposite: We could easily be 3-4 when we hit the bye. But then:

@ Browns
    (H) Cincy
    @ Bears
    (H) Jets
    (H) Steelers
    (H) Vikes
    @ Lions

A 7-game stretch where we should be favored in each: That's a pretty favorable run-up to the NE showdown and the (apparently) annual road Cincy game to end the season.

Blog Entries

Things I like are Denver is the opener on road (win or lose that one) 10 days to get ready for home opener vs Cleveland, 0-2 very unlikley.

3 straight home games

Thursday game on short week is HOME vs Pittsburgh with Jets a home game before it.

Possible game with NE depending on schedule could be meaningless for NE on Dec 22

Possible game vs Cincy could be meaningless to end the season.

Good schedule, IMO.

Bye at a good time also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    I'm sure I read on here earlier this week someone saying they dreamt about the Steelers losing to Tennessee in Week 1...
    That was me, I get premonitions in my sleep pretty often, they hit 99 percent of the time. Made a lot of money with it and seen world events beforehand. Always had that gift.

Blog Entries

looking at some other teams schedule, any of you guys feel that a West coast team having to play the 1EST game on the East is a disadvantage? Effectively it's 10 a.m. for them. Look at these Charger games:

Sept 15 at Philadelphia 10 AM
    Sept 22 at Tennessee 10 AM
    Oct 20 at Jacksonville 10 AM
    Nov 3 at Washington 10 AM

Nov 17 at Miami 10 AM

Nov 24 at Kansas City 10 AM

http://www.chargers.com/schedule/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I was listening to 1010XL in Jax this morning and they were groaning about the Jaguars having to play @ Oakland and @ Seattle in back to back weeks.

Their new coach called in and said that the Jags had REQUESTED the schedule to be that way and that they will stay on the West Coast for the entire 8-9 days for that part of their schedule.

Blog Entries
    Ravens schedule for the 2013 season?

16-0.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    My only issue is with the thanksgiving game since my gf works at the stadium for games. Sucks she has to work on thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk