Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Schedule Release Date Announced

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    An 0-2 start against the cream of the AFC contenders would be a real scenario. I must be missing something .... "awesome"? "Better scenario" Huh? Who should our third opponent be: Steelers or Texans?
    Well I must be missing something because in my (feeble) mind the Ravens are "the cream of the AFC contenders", and would start out 2 - 0... Bc

Blog Entries

Nestor says rumors flying about Ravens/Steelers on Thanksgiving Night. If so, hopefully it's in Pittsburgh.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Nestor says rumors flying about Ravens/Steelers on Thanksgiving Night. If so, hopefully it's in Pittsburgh.
    Why? You would want them to travel to Pitt on a short week?

Besides they're not going to schedule us two road Thursday nighters.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Why? You would want them to travel to Pitt on a short week?

Besides they're not going to schedule us two road Thursday nighters.
    The first Thursday night game doesn't really count...Giants had 2 last year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Simple, because I don't want to miss the Steelers game and being 27 now with a wife and kid I can't really go to a game on Thanksgiving like I could even just back in 2011. I know it puts the Ravens at a disadvantage but it's a couple hour ride to Pittsburgh. It's not like they would be travelling out to Arizona or something.

I also think it's unlikely Ravens get the Thanksgiving night game at home twice in a three year span.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Well I was wrong. They will play at home against the Steelers on Thanksgiving. Fuck.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    The first Thursday night game doesn't really count...Giants had 2 last year

On the road?
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Unveiling our SB banner against the Browns at home. Hahaha eat shit Brownies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    On the road?
    My bad.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

MistaT will be here to complain about the late December SNF game against NE shortly lol (joking!)
    back on twitter

3rd year in a row we are finishing our season AT Cincy while the Steelers get the Browns at home again.

Can we get a finale against the Browns at some point? Hell, I'd love to have the opportunity to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs on the last game of the year...tired of at Cincy that final week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    MistaT will be here to complain about the late December SNF game against NE shortly lol (joking!)
    That, and the Thanksgiving game.